User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Makari

MsCurly85 Guest

I bought this recently- (and some for my mom), to help some dark spots on my body fade. I was just wondering, has anyone tried this? If so how were your results.

Heres the site
    http://www.makari.com/

MsCurly85 Guest

anyone?

saneely Guest

Sorry, I have never heard of it. Seems a little pricey.

I bought this recently- (and some for my mom), to help some dark spots on my body fade. I was just wondering, has anyone tried this? If so how were your results.

Heres the site
    http://www.makari.com/
    [/b]

zuky01 Guest

i have used it and its excellent. It faded all the all sightly acne scars i had on my face, now my face is smooth and nice. Although its pricey, i'd recommend it.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't heard of it, but I'm using a blemish cream by jurlique (made from mostly all natural products). I really think it's helping and it's only about $22 bucks. If something's gonna help my blemishes fade, I'll spend the extra dough on it. I'd try that if it were vegan. But caviar..interesting.
    @}-;-- Relax ya self not ya hair @}-;--

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know on blackhairmedia.com some ladies have ordered this product before and used it...i think theyve had much success....they sound interesting...havent decided on what to try...but i may go ahead and give their products a try ive heard good things about their products...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't heard of it, but I'm using a blemish cream by jurlique (made from mostly all natural products). I really think it's helping and it's only about $22 bucks. If something's gonna help my blemishes fade, I'll spend the extra dough on it. I'd try that if it were vegan. But caviar..interesting.
    [/b]
    oops..it's $28 dollars...my bad..
    @}-;-- Relax ya self not ya hair @}-;--

MsCurly85 Guest

Yea it is pricey. I've been using the soap and the milk for about 2 weeks now. I think its lighting up my knees and elbows slowly but surely but its still to early to tell. I'll be able to give a certain reply in about another 2 weeks.

good luck ladies.. for those who are trying it. Let me know how it works out.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All!

I just came across this line, (written up in either the November or, December issue of Essence magazine. Any more reviews? op: Can anyone still using, list the ingredients?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MsCurly85 I have never heard of this product before. Finding success with a cream to fade spots can be challenging. I don't know if you've ever been to a dermatologist but they can prescribe products for you that will lighten dark spots. I don't have, and have never had, acne but I am finding with age that I had begun to get a few dark spots and or freckles on my nose. The freckles and the dark spots are sun damage per the doctor. Most products that lighten dark spots contain hydroquinone. It's my understanding that over the counter creams can only contain one or two percent of the chemical. To get a product with more requires a perscription. More not only works it works faster! You might want to skip the fluff in the over the counter products where you are paying for packaging and get a script from a doctor. Believe me you will be on the road to even toned skin in a jiffy. I don't know why I waited so long before seeing a dermatologist. Should you decide to go with a doctor inquire about Tri-Luma. It so works! Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Currently Rockin a TWA w/ Natural, Silver Highlights Kickin In!