No activity since I was last here . It's okay though. I have more than enough coloring pages for a book but got a little pressed for time when it came to actually editing these for publication. I teach and although it is the summer, I am still pressed for time with certification and Professional development concerns. I will have a little free time coming up next week (before I start teaching a summer art course) so I will (at the very least) scan every page of my coloring book. I began doing ACEOs again...they are selling pretty well on ebay so that is where my focus has been. I hope to get some illustrations done as well at some point. I've been experimenting a bit with water brushes and hope to make that a staple soon.

I would love to see what anyone in the crafty napptural world is doing these days. I did finish crocheting a blanket. My students loved it and I do too...I'll post after I get a picture taken of it. I am also working on a piece for a huge juried art show coming up in November. Next summer I hope to either have an art residency or getting a second masters in K-12 educational administration. I guess it would depend on how much I take on this year.