NP Of The Month OCT. 2004

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am into crocheting and knitting but the most I have done is a scarf What I want to do is learn to sew to make my own clothes

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Random Acts Of Craftiness

My great grandma taught me how to knit. In the sense she showed me how to start it, probably showed me how to end it too but for the life of me I do not know how, so that is something I would like to learn
    Join me
    https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Dojore
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/dojorecreates

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope this thread makes a comeback. I've taken up sewing in the past few years. Can't wait to share!
    "Deal with yourself as an individual worthy of respect and make everyone else deal with you the same way." Nikki Giovanni

1st BC: June 2005. Permed again: August 2007. Last perm: July 2008. 2nd BC November 1, 2008. Loc Birthday: 3.3.13. Youtube: LeslieMartina.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't made anything in tiiiiimmmme! I feel like I need to pick up my hooks and pens again just for the np rebirth party! :-)

Living abroad? Thinking of moving, or just moved back? Check out the Expat Nappies group!

Don't forget to THANK PANK!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's been a long time for me! I'm still crafting and arting away. https://www.facebook.com/SoulRetrospect/ Just began my new page for the new year...hopefully it will keep me on track this year.

This thread definitely needs a comeback...I'll be posting here to help it along

Name:  Image (5)store.jpg
Views: 800
Size:  21.3 KB
    This is one of the coloring book pages that I have worked on and I hope to launch my adult coloring book later this year. For people who want custom pages, I'll create them out of their photos. I hope it takes off. I enjoy doing them, I find myself creating some in meetings (when I'm supposed to be working lol).
    Only a people who haven't learned how to respect themselves will let someone suggest or suggest themselves that they forget about their history. Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No activity since I was last here . It's okay though. I have more than enough coloring pages for a book but got a little pressed for time when it came to actually editing these for publication. I teach and although it is the summer, I am still pressed for time with certification and Professional development concerns. I will have a little free time coming up next week (before I start teaching a summer art course) so I will (at the very least) scan every page of my coloring book. I began doing ACEOs again...they are selling pretty well on ebay so that is where my focus has been. I hope to get some illustrations done as well at some point. I've been experimenting a bit with water brushes and hope to make that a staple soon.

I would love to see what anyone in the crafty napptural world is doing these days. I did finish crocheting a blanket. My students loved it and I do too...I'll post after I get a picture taken of it. I am also working on a piece for a huge juried art show coming up in November. Next summer I hope to either have an art residency or getting a second masters in K-12 educational administration. I guess it would depend on how much I take on this year.
    Only a people who haven't learned how to respect themselves will let someone suggest or suggest themselves that they forget about their history. Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

8. Likes KnottyAuthor liked this post
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455