Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello
    I have been desperately trying to get pregnat for 10 months, so far just no boo boo cake yet. My girlfriend told me to get an ovulation kit, I did pick one up about 3 months ago, did not seem to work, could not read the lines. She said to try again but to get the "Answer ovulation kit" this time. Has anyone had any luck using them? I am trying everything natural first before I go to the doctor and see if something is wrong. I do have a 17 year old and never tried since to have another child. I have been off the pills for 4 years. Oh I also tried tracking my fertility nothing either. I even ordered this herb called "ovulex" heard about it on a fertility forum, anxiously waiting for it to come in the mail.

Falon is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OPK's work but I still think that tracking your cycles with a Basal Body Thermometer works better. If you can't detect ovulation on your OPK and you never got a clear shift in temperature using your BBT then it may be time to see a doctor. You don't get any lines on the OPK's? What about your temps on your fertility chart? Do you take your temp first thing in the AM when you wake up? Are you taking it at the same time? Are you using the correct type of thermometer? If the answer to those questions is yes and you never get a temp shift that shows that ovulation has taken place then it's time to speak with a professional. You may not be ovulating every month. Some women only ovulate a few times per year and that makes it super hard for them to get pregnant. I don't know of any home or herbal remedies that can bring ovulation on but there are medications that can help you ovulate...if that is what the problem is. I wish you good luck and I hope you get pregnant soon.