Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ladies, I was surfing on another hair care board. *name edited out And I was looking and some of the dumb things they say they do. And Wwhen i saw this I could not believe what some of them said they do now. This women says she uses get this Miconazole Nitrate( neosporin AF ) on her hair. Just read this. I copy and pasted here post
    I told my girlfriend about using the Miconazole Nitrate. She has been using monistat for about 6 weeks now. When I told her about this she had just gotten a chemical fire cream. Well this woman hair grows so slow it is ridiculous. She can go 8 weeks after a chemical fire cream and you hardly see any new growth. I always envied her for that. Well I saw her yesterday and she said her hair had grown. I measured it when she first started. Her hair is now over one inch longer. I took measurements from five areas of her hair (middle front, both sides, middle back and nape areas. I measured yesterday and each area had at least one inch of growth. The back actually had 1.25. They also use cortisone

I went down to the local store where I work and purchased all the neosporin AF they had. I got two for her and seven for myself. The sales person kind of looked at me funny because I asked for jock itch formula as well. I just told him me and my girlfriend are doing a little experiment. If I can double my growth rate. I will back to waistlength by the end of the summer.

Seeing is believing. Oh by the way, she said that she was putting jojoba oil on her scalp after applying the monistat and then massaging it in for five minutes. She also said that she applied it twice a day. She is thrilled and I must admit I am thrilled for her. She's got company now.I've mixed Neosporin AF with cayenne and motions hairdress. It's worked really good.I've only been using this for 5 day (twice Daily) and I already have growth. Amazing!

My question to all of you is. Would you put this stuff in your hair.
    [url="http://www.snugglepie.com"][img]http://www.snugglepie.com/ezb/489508.png[/img][/url]

[url="http://www.baby-gaga.com/"][img]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/t/foxfoxard20070322_-8_My%20child%20is.png[/img][/url]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, i wouldnt do it myself.
    i dont really have all this money to be trying such things
    and i dont really care to.

but i dont really give a darn what other people do to their hair.
    they could soak it in pig urine for all i care.

[url="http://www.thehungersite.com"][b]The HUNGER Site[/b][/url]

<3,
    ...*Lekyta

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it seems wayyy to extreme for my liking....

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;m a member at edited out and saw this post over there. No, I would not put all that stuff on my scalp mainly because I do not believe any product can make your hair grow faster. I can&#39;t believe the raves about miconazole nitrate nor mtg. Plus, I haven&#39;t noticed any faster growth progress from pics or albums of those who claim they get faster growth, they look like normal growth to me.

But who cares. It&#39;s best to leave stuff mentioned in other forums over there. People may get offended or start board rivalry stuff.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry

That seems ridiculous to me that these women are blindly putting these chemicals into their hair untested and that they would go such extremes for long hair. Why is the goal not healthy hair instead of long hair? That&#39;s a shame.
    Check out my personal style blog! www.fashionnettework.com

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have seen quite a few of these threads on edited out advocating the use of this product and monistat etc. It is definitely not something that I would do but different strokes for different folks.
    My Fotki

Why are you trying so hard to blend in when you were born to stand out

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn&#39;t do it. I think I&#39;ll leave the Monistat to treating yeast infections :angry: I agree with the previous poster that there is no one product that makes your hair grow. It either grows or it doesn&#39;t. Just my :2cents:

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have seen quite a few of these threads on edited out advocating the use of this product and monistat etc. It is definitely not something that I would do but different strokes for different folks.
    [/b]
    Exactly.

It&#39;s funny that I&#39;ve been skipping over that thread. I thought they were talking about aspirin. When I read your thread, I almost busted out laughing. It looks like they&#39;re on their monistat kick again.
    [color=#660066][i]I believe your promise is too hard to give me courage.
    All with my feelings...
    the precious time seeing you.

I&#39;m marching on...[/i]
    [b]TiA - Ryuusei (Shooting Star) - Naruto 6ED theme[/b][/color]

[img]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/Only1biancab/keikoxmew2.jpg[/img]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wouldnt and i was going to post a message about it over there. you cant, however, rule out the fact that it may work. i just hope that not all of them jump on the bandwagon and that they do MORE research. it is used in antifungal medications and is basic and is a good oxidizing agent (and judging by the number of applications they do in a given day, they will probably end up with denatured/ ruined hair).

all i know is that if their hair starts to fall out after months of use, you know why. plus chances are since it is more basic and they are noticing more growth, maybe it is because the hair is coming out straighter/ is being slightly straightened. any sort of relax in the curl will appear like more growth/ a thicker layer of new growth

i hope none of them get offended though... i dont want a board fight either :/
    current stats: locked, shoulder length; started from loose napps past shoulders
    Dec 26 2004: last re.laxer

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast