Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Ok, so when I'm washing my hair, it is very hard to lather :doh . It actually feels sort of stiff. At first I thought it was the shampoo, but I have been experimenting and I realized that it is the water. It just makes my hair feel and sound(the sound when washing) weird when I'm washing it :angry: . Please help me, because I'm about to lose it...I don't look forward to washing my hair anymore because of this :boohoo: . Are there any shower filters or water softeners that I can use??, please help!

Big Chop: February 2004
    Last Perm: Mid 2003

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We were just talking about this.

Hard Water Link
    [/b]
    Thanks for the link. I guess I need to go to Home Depot or something for a filter. Do you think I should make a complaint to my water company? Or is this a unavoidable problem? Thanks again.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're welcome.

Your water supply is EPA regulated. Complaining to your water company might not have an outcome. They can give you results of water testing if you like. If you're having serious issues then test the water for lead/copper and other minerals. You could be having pipe problems too.
    [/b]
    Thanks. I'm going to talk to my mom about this, I live with her right now. I'm moving in one month and I hope their water is not hard too.Thanks again.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had this same problem when I moved into my place over 4 years ago!!! Over time my hair and my body got use to the hard water. But at first it was killing me!! I do wonder if prolonged exposure is harmful...... :unsure: Well hopefully yours works out much better than mines!!!
    http://images.meez.com/user03/03/03_10028544768.gif
    <span style="font-family:Lucida Sans Unicode">Love Is The Ultimate Self-Expression
    </span> "You can only be young once. But you can always be immature." -Dave Barry

Lovin the.......Loced Life 04/14/08-2 years loc&#39;d
    Time for Change January 11, 2009
    Back to loose hair!