Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Ladies,

I am starting an online boutique for EMERGING designers. I am just tired of the same old cookie-cutter pieces that are offered. Don't get me wrong. I have my share of kenneth cole, banana republic and 555Soul like the rest of them. I actually came up with the idea (not that it's necessarily BRAND NEW or anything) when I wanted to go to a dinner and was wearing a cream pant-suit. I was looking for a shirt to really set it off, and I came across this designer selling clothes on the street in Soho. The shirt I bought was super hot. I started talking to her, asking her why she hadn't "gotten on" yet, cuz I really liked he stuff (I say that like I'm the designer guru, right?)...

Anyway, long story short, I said, what a great opportunity it would be to showcase people like that. Give them a place to get their stuff seen in potentially more places...in NY, outside of NY, across the country, around the world (Hey, you gotta think big, to make it big).

Okay, I am rambling. The reason for my post is I wanted to see if there was anyone out there who was of the legal sort that would be able to refer a lawyer. I have already incorporated the company. I am looking for someone to look over contracts. I thought I'd try here first.

As a note...we are more of an incubator boutique, which means fair pricing, no extravagant mark-up. We are/will be a foundation for launching, not an avenue to take advantage of the emerging.

Even if you are not of the legal sort, feedback is welcome!

Thanks!
    My fotki album

[url="http://public.fotki.com/Kinkerbelle/"]http://public.fotki.com/Kinkerbelle/[/url]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this an absolutely wonderful idea!!! There is so much talent out there and so many people want to get their foot in the door. Keep up the good work .
    <span style="color:purple">[color=red]Your hair is the texture of lamb&#39;s wool; such a beautiful creature is he...I am the shepherd who watches them, I will ALWAYS watch over thee!
    ~(Excerpt)Lord...Why Did You Make Me Black?[/color]</span>

Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,
    I am the dream and the hope of the slave
    I rise
    I rise
    I rise.

[SIZE=2][color=#006600]I&#39;d rather die like a man than live like a coward {Tupac Amaru Shakur}[/color][/SIZE]