Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's on right now talking about the lives of people who don't fit in for various reasons.

There's a guy named Stevie who's into Glam rock. He goes to school in spandex and wild hair. He wants to have his own band to make music and also to make new friends. I can't remember whether he's leaving his town to see if he'd be able to fit in within glam rock as well.

There's a young woman named Danielle who lives in Orange County who was raised Catholic, but was an atheist. Her life was filled with partying, drinking, and drugs, but she has made a change. Now she's taking a year off of college to see if she wants to become a nun. However, there's an exboyfriend who maybe making it hard for her to want to become a nun.

There's a woman named Tiffany who lives in a predominantly white town. She half black and half white. She has said that she wished that she was white. Her husband is black with locs. Her mother had an affair with her father, and her father disappeared for a while. She recognizes that it's not okay about wishing to be white, so she wants to connect with other black people.

<div align="center">[b]Cool means being able to hang with yourself. All you have to ask yourself is "Is there anybody I&#39;m afraid of? Is there anybody who if I walked into a room and saw, I&#39;d get nervous?" If not, then you&#39;re cool. - Prince[/b]</div>

<div align="center">[url="http://narutofever.com/personality-tests/love-compatibility-tests/"][img]http://narutofever.com/personality-tests/love-compatibility-tests/for-males/images/lovekakashi.jpg[/img][/url]</div>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea I am watching it.
    Dean Winchester: We know a little about a lot of things; just enough to make us dangerous.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it just me or is Tiffany&#39;s husband kind of cute? :P I take that back because he kind of looks like a relative of mine. :unsure:

edited for grammar.
    <div align="center">[b]Cool means being able to hang with yourself. All you have to ask yourself is "Is there anybody I&#39;m afraid of? Is there anybody who if I walked into a room and saw, I&#39;d get nervous?" If not, then you&#39;re cool. - Prince[/b]</div>

<div align="center">[url="http://narutofever.com/personality-tests/love-compatibility-tests/"][img]http://narutofever.com/personality-tests/love-compatibility-tests/for-males/images/lovekakashi.jpg[/img][/url]</div>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:unsure: Honey got some issues. "I straighten my hair so I&#39;ll look lighter/whiter." Is this what white people think of black pleople that straighten their hair? That they want to be white?

I thought you had to be a virgin to become a nun. Did that girl raise her hand when that dude said that.

Nina is offline no longer a registered user
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw this and uuuuugh... I blame the mother for Tiffany&#39;s self-hate. This white mother chose to procreate with a BM and have a &#39;biracial&#39; child -- in between having older white and younger white children -- then raise them all in White Town USA (Honeybrooke, Pennsylvania ???)! Da huck was she thinking?

I suppose Tiffany growing up in a home where her mother (at least) seemed to love her is better than having grown up in the hell that foster care can be but :angry: at her stupid mother.

I hope Tiffany finds herself but I think it&#39;s going to take a little more than having an affair with a BW to do that.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:unsure: Honey got some issues. "I straighten my hair so I&#39;ll look lighter/whiter." Is this what white people think of black pleople that straighten their hair? That they want to be white?

I thought you had to be a virgin to become a nun. Did that girl raise her hand when that dude said that.
    [/b]
    No, you don&#39;t have to be a virgin. There are widows with children who have become nuns later in life.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay what in the world. What kind of husband is he? I mean she is hooking up with chicks online and is married. And husband just thinks its sexy. What in the world. Are they really married or pretend?
    Dean Winchester: We know a little about a lot of things; just enough to make us dangerous.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[/b]
    I know for the men that go into the priesthood, they have to be celibate, but not a virgin. I wonder if it&#39;s the same for women when they become choose to become a nun?

Dang Stevie is being verrrrrry choosy... Tiffany may need to go for some counseling to get help. Black women are not all the same. She may come off to a little weird to her date if she asks her some weird questions or act like the date is a specimen under a microscope.

Off-topic, but I was very happy to see there is an Aveda Institute near DC. I have to go to their website to see if they&#39;ve been here for a while or their just opening up a school here.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tiffany is lucky that she found nice people to talk to (or that the camera&#39;s were right there) because there are some not so kind people. Now that I look at her husband, he kind of look like my mother&#39;s cousin. She hasn&#39;t seen her cousin since the early sixties because her uncle moved to Texas and then there was a divorce.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still dont get how she is dating these women instead of just finding friends that were black

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast