Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

I just chopped, my hair is not that long, but I have been finding things in there that I forgot I put in there. I reach in my fro to scartch my head just now and there's a hair pin and a small comb I used to keep my twists flat when I'm sleep. I took all the twists out this morning...I have no idea how I missed that. The other day I found a huge blue bobbi pin in there. I swear I didn't see it when I was out. I don't even remember putting it in there. I can only imagine when it gets bigger :unsure:

Do you find stuff in your fro?

Seven is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There haven’t been any posts and I’m already laughing. I can't wait to read this. :P
    [SIZE=1][/SIZE]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just chopped, my hair is not that long, but I have been finding things in there that I forgot I put in there. I reach in my fro to scartch my head just now and there's a hair pin and a small comb I used to keep my twists flat when I'm sleep. I took all the twists out this morning...I have no idea how I missed that. The other day I found a huge blue bobbi pin in there. I swear I didn't see it when I was out. I don't even remember putting it in there. I can only imagine when it gets bigger :unsure:

Do you find stuff in your fro?
    [/b]

That is hilarious! Sorry, I have found anything in there yet! :lol:
    Check out my personal style blog! www.fashionnettework.com

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:lol: too funny! I have forgotten to take out the brown plastic hairpins I use - they're easy to miss. I wouldn't worry unless you start finding loose change. :lol:
    My Fotki site
    pw: brownkinks
    The Rebel: His very way of being is rebellious - not because he is fighting against anybody or anything, but because he has discovered his own true nature and is determined to live in accordance with it. The eagle is his spirit animal, a messenger between earth and sky. The Rebel challenges us to be courageous enough to take responsibility for who we are and to live our truth.
    -Osho Zen Tarot

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:lol: too funny! I have forgotten to take out the brown plastic hairpins I use - they're easy to miss. I wouldn't worry unless you start finding loose change. :lol:
    [/b]
    *SCREAMS*

OMG, spiral, your avatar!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Must...go...to...hair...cousin's...album :bolt:

To answer the question: YES. I've found everything--> ladybugs, leaves, pencils, seeds, toothpaste, Noxema.

It's sad, really. ^_^

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*SCREAMS*

OMG, spiral, your avatar!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Must...go...to...hair...cousin's...album :bolt:
    To answer the question: YES. I've found everything--> ladybugs, leaves, pencils, seeds, toothpaste, Noxema.

It's sad, really. ^_^
    [/b]

WTH are you doing with toothpaste in your hair :lol: :lol: Don't tell me that's the new Miconazole miracle growth crap :unsure:

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTH are you doing with toothpaste in your hair :lol: :lol: Don't tell me that's the new Miconazole miracle growth crap :unsure:
    [/b]
    :lol: Lemme lone. I brush my teeth a lot. I'm THINKING some of it got on my hand and then I touched my hair. Either that or it was minty fresh bird crap. :unsure:

What is Miconazole? Nah, I don't use growth aids --> don't need 'em.

Let me go google "Miconazole". :bolt:

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:lol: Lemme lone. I brush my teeth a lot. I'm THINKING some of it got on my hand and then I touched my hair. Either that or it was minty fresh bird crap. :unsure:

What is Miconazole? Nah, I don't use growth aids --> don't need 'em.

Let me go google "Miconazole". :bolt:
    [/b]

Please don&#39;t :unsure: It is yeast infection and/or anti-fungal cream some women are using on other hair sites to promote faster hair growth. I think it&#39;s silly <_< Just do a search on here and you&#39;ll see what I&#39;m talking about. Very silly <_<

When I get a new computer and a digital camera. :blush: My computer blew up (literally) last year, and on my fabulous graduate student&#39;s budget :lol:, I will be purchasing a new one towards the end of August. (I use my work computer to surf NP. ) The camera portion of my camera phone died back in January so even THAT&#39;S not an option.

Unfortunately, the only pictures of me that survived the computer disaster are of either r.elaxed hair or special occasion flat i.roned hair. If you give me your e-mail, I&#39;ll send you a pic of the flat i.roned hair if you want. :blush:

Don&#39;t be scurred of the hair bugs. Be one with nature. :lol: I named the lady bug that I found "Paris Hilton". :lol:
    [/b]
    That&#39;s hot! Did it have on an expensive, tacky designer dress? :P

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I havnt found anything didgy in my &#39;fro yet, but my friend often looses a pen while studying or her glasses, only to find it in her &#39;fro! :lol:
    Natural since 200-suttin. Loced up since 1st April 2009!

My Fotki: Last updated: 12th Jun 10
    http://public.fotki.com/LadyLuck4u2c/locks-1

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms"> :lol: :lol: The only thing I&#39;ve found was a forgotten braid. :blush: </span>
    Last perm: 7/02
    Midchop: 3/8/03
    Bigchop: 4/7/03
    Six years of growth
    Bigchop#2: 6/15/09

If one day God struck me blind, Your beauty I would still see.
    Prince - Adore
    </span></span>

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast