Thread: Rejected!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I was in the process of possibly pursuing a relationship with a guy. He was nice. Seemed promising and then I did the BC. He told me and I quote: "You were sexy before, but now you are just OK." I was like "WTF!?!?!"

Only thing changed was my hair. I am still Asheley. My face and body are still the same. And I think I look BETTER with my TWA then I ever did w/ my creamy cracked excuse for long hair.

But I didn't say anything. He then asked what I planned on doing with my hair... I took a deep breath because I am tired of being asked that. When I get a chemical fire cream and cut my hair, do people ask me what I plan on doing a year down the road? No... mayun.. I am so tired of that question. I wrote a long blog about it too.. but back to the story at hand.

After I told him that I don't really have plans he then said good night. *insert confused look here*

So 2 days later, I took new pics, posted them on myspace and he comes back around saying he takes everything back and I look great... *insert "I don't give a dayum" look here*

MEN!
    SheSnappi.com -- See me there

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn right you don't give a damn!!! sorry i'm a little to worked up.
    What an ***, seriously. So what does that mean, come bad times he's suddenly not gonna like you? what about when you get old? He's so superficial.

I wouldn't waste your time if I were you.

p.s. i'm also tired of answering "what are you gonna do?" almost as much as i'm tired of being asked "why did you cut it off?"
    [i]"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."[/i] - Bruce Lee

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh... I'm not. I am, however, going to do his website for his business.. just keeping it business because things would not work out. Grrrrrr @ it all!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good idea. Money is always good. lol
    [i]"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."[/i] - Bruce Lee

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Girl yes.. I don't have to date ya.. but I will take your money! LOL

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's scary how much alike we are thinking. lol

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Girl yes.. I don't have to date ya.. but I will take your money! LOL
    [/b]
    :lol:

Girl, men...I tell ya. :angry:

It seems that many of them have a problem with length moreso than the texture. I remember when I cut my CFC hair really short after it being shoulder length and beyond for years, people were questioning me: "Why you cut it?" "When are you gonna let it grow back?" All the time I wanted to ask them "When are you gonna STFU, mind your dayum business, and leave me alone?" No one has said anything negative about my transition so far...but that may easily change after I finally cut the CFC ends off. Like I give a you-know-what. Girl, take his money and keep it moving...you will find a man who embraces your inner and outer beauty...short, napptural hair and all.
    <div align="center">"I don't follow the crowd...I lead it."
    Last CFC: 9/10/05
    Napptural since 8/6/06

Pink since 6/07!
    Fotki updated 10/19/08
    </div>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear memebers of the board. The last statement was my cousins opinion. I have edited her comment please disregard. I personally like the twa. I might even try it eventually. One of the many styles I haven&#39;t tried yet

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, he is missing out and it didn&#39;t take him long to figure out what a mistake he&#39;d made. Good riddance!! :icon_twak:

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just keep it moving girlfriend. He revealed his true self early on. Consider it a blessing. Move on and be open to someone who will embrace you just as you are.
    Big Chop 10/15/06
    1 year nappiversary and counting!!!
    Loced Up6/5/08

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast