Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay I have a question.....Here it goes

I have a patch on the back of head about or a little bigger than a quarter. This patch always breaks off. It started maybe when I was 14 and its still happening years later. My hair never falls out in other places. I've been observing myself lately and it seems that my hair constantly itches in that spot. What can I do to tame the itchies and to regrow my hair?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you ever seen a dermatologist for this problem? I know it may not be a serious health concern. But I have what I call a tender spot and my doctor prescribed Olux foam to alleviate the itching. It did help, but it did nothing for regrowth.

Okay I have a question.....Here it goes

I have a patch on the back of head about or a little bigger than a quarter. This patch always breaks off. It started maybe when I was 14 and its still happening years later. My hair never falls out in other places. I've been observing myself lately and it seems that my hair constantly itches in that spot. What can I do to tame the itchies and to regrow my hair?
    [/b]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had the exact same issue. I was always scratching the back of my head because it itched. My hair (relax.ed back then) was breaking off all over. It wasn't until I went to my hairdresser that she told me I had a bald spot less than the size of a quarter. I was under a lot of stress at that time and the bald spot kept growing and the rest of my hair kept breaking off, specially in the back. I decided then to take a break off relaxers, cut the hair at the back of my head down to the new growth. Then I could clearly see the bald spot, yikes! I should have gone to a doctor, but I started looking online and found Nappturality! I started massaging the bald spot with tea tree, rosemary and jojoba oil everyday. I also started using a rosemary spritz, taking a multi-vitamin and flaxseed powder and juicing. Before long, my bald spot was gone.

So I would suggest to you to go see a doctor first, just in case. I knew the scratching was due to stress and probably a chemical fire cream left too long, which lead to a bald spot, but it could have been something else, I was lucky.

Good luck to you!
    INSANITY: Doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting different results. A.Einstein

pics
    password: natural

"Beautiful, loved and blessed
    I'm better than the day before
    Cause you made me confess that I am...
    Beautiful, loved and blessed
    When you're free you're really free indeed
    All you gotta do is just plant the seed"

Prince

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This really does sound fixable. Let us know what the doc says.
    [url="http://www.mysisterlocks.com"]Click To View My Sisterlock Journey At ([url]www.MySisterlocks.Com[/url]).[/url]