Thread: Fuzzy Headed

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So my hair is growing out and my little afro is kinda looking....well bigger. I don't think it's as cute as it used to be, but it's still to short for me to actually do twists or anything like that. I know this is the point when most napptuals crack and straighten their hair.

I don't plan on doing that, but I am getting really annoyed at how undefined my hair is looking. Even when I was natural I always had structured hair, always braided or out of the braids with a wave. I don't know how to not be frustrated. I'm getting bored of my TWA I think. :mellow:
    [i]"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."[/i] - Bruce Lee

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok update.
    I don't even know what I was talking about yesterday. My head is looking soooooooooooooooo cute today. Perhaps I was having a bad hair day.
    [i]"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."[/i] - Bruce Lee

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol we always have those days girl see look at you bouncing back I bet your hair looks goregous. I sometimes, well alot i get frustrated with fuzz but honestly it's apart of our hair and we have to get past it sometimes or if it annoys us that much freshen up the style. How long is your hair? If it's too growing to a decent sized afro you'd have some cute twists and mini twists or twistouts. Try twisting it up at night after a good rinsing let it air dry and the net morning take the twists out and rock a funky twistout. Perfect example:

India Arie

Coils

Chunky Fro

Girl work that hair don't get frustrated with it! It'll grow out for more stylin sooner than you think ^_^
    My Websites:

[url="http://public.fotki.com/MrsDawsondn/"]Hair[/url]
    [url="http://public.fotki.com/MrsDawsondn2/"]Weightloss Album[/url]
    [url="http://mrsdawsondn.blogspot.com/"]Weightloss Chronicles[/url]
    [url="http://www.opendiaryplus.com/entrylist.asp?authorcode=D583986"]****Online Diary*****[/url]

"God is the source of love; Christ is the proof of love; service is the expression of love; boldness is the outcome of love." - Henrietta Mears

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well it's not long enough to twist so that's why I was so frustrated. I was getting tired of seeing it look the same, than I realized that I was the problem. I was using the wrong products on my hair. (Petroleum based....I know, but I didn't want to waste it). It's gone now though and my hair looks so fresh and happy. :wub:

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well it's not long enough to twist so that's why I was so frustrated. I was getting tired of seeing it look the same, than I realized that I was the problem. I was using the wrong products on my hair. (Petroleum based....I know, but I didn't want to waste it). It's gone now though and my hair looks so fresh and happy. :wub:
    [/b]
    Off topic, but WHERE did you find that Sailor Moon avatar? I used to be a huge fan years ago, and I thought they weren't doing the live action movie.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made this avatar. :lol:
    Sailormars is my fav because we are so similar.
    I love sailormoon so much. This is a clip from the liveaction series. You heard me. LIVE ACTION SERIES!! :lol:

ok pm me and I will tell you where to get them all and with subs and extras and live stage performances etc..

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have a twa- and i just learned that a lot of the fuzziness- is called scar hair-0 although its new growth it wa the hair under the shaft that was affected by the perm

as my hair is growing i am seeing it go away and more of the curls/kinks come in
    plus i am learning to play with my hair to figure out what makes it look good
    [url="http://public.fotki.com/bluesaki/"]http://public.fotki.com/bluesaki/[/url]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had the fuzzies.. but what was fuzzy 2 weeks ago is now coiled up. So I figure that my hair has to get to a certain length before it gets coily.
    SheSnappi.com -- See me there