Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

Hello my fellow Napptural sisters!

I have recently moved from NC to St. Petersburg, FL and I am looking for some friends in this area to hang out with and possibly go to events to. I was also looking for Af-Am Book Clubs but have not been having any luck with this as well. If anyone is in the area, please let me know! You can also email me at rosejd2006@alumnae.meredith.edu.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey jaziology!

I just recently moved to the St. Pete area...there's two reggae concerts comming up (if you like reggae) at Jandis landings & there are some more concerts in the Tampa area..as far as book clubs, I'm not sure.. you guys can also email me at vnp19@yahoo.com or send me an IM.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to get in on this. I just moved to Gainesville and would love to meet up with some fellow nappies. Are you guys in the process of planning a get together?

Please keep me in the loop.

Yankadi*

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are 3 of us here in Ft. Myers (1.5 hours away). I would be down to meet up with you guys, and I am sure I can bring some other members with me, or we can meet here in Ft. Myers, I am down for whatever...

Hey jaziology!

I just recently moved to the St. Pete area...there's two reggae concerts comming up (if you like reggae) at Jandis landings & there are some more concerts in the Tampa area..as far as book clubs, I'm not sure.. you guys can also email me at vnp19@yahoo.com or send me an IM.
    [/b]
    You could have let a sista know you moved! I hope everything goes well for you...
    God Bless!

5. Likes KnottyAuthor liked this post