Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All,

I had my hair twisted this past week at a salon in Brooklyn. The woman twisted my hair wet using some gel (black with a green lid) and some ORS Hair Mayonnaise. I took out a few twists and my hair felt really really moisturized, so I thought I'd go out and buy some hair mayo for when I do my own twists. At the store I found out the the Hair Mayo is a protein conditioner and not a styling aid.

So my question is; does anyone twist with Hair mayo? And if so is it damaging?

I've read a few posts on the ORS Hair Mayo and it seems like it will dry the hair out over time.

Also, does anyone use ORS products that look like (are packaged the same way.... white creamy texture) as the the Hair mayo? Maybe I read it mistakenly, but I really liked the product and the effect it had on my hair...

Any help?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use the ORS Hair Mayo as a deep conditioner and while it moisturises my hair I wouldn't recommend using it as a leave-in...are you sure it was the Mayo, did your hair have bits of dried herbs in it?

The only ORS product that looks similar to the Mayonnaise (the chemical fire cream style tub version) is the ORS Lock & Twist Gel which would seem more likely.
    [url="http://public.fotki.com/SweetCocoa/"]My Fotki[/url]