Thread: Beverly Jenkins

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beverly Jenkins was at the Southern Festival of Books in Nashville about 3 weeks ago. Her session was great. Great lady. Everyone fell in love with her. She was so appreciative to the volunteer staff. The Southern Festival group wants her to come back.

Pixie Hollow: Home of glitter and other sparkle!
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BUMP!!!

So, i'm sure everyone has had plenty enough time to read her recent book Midnight and I want to know what did ya'll think about it.

Me, I thought it was a good story, but I didn't find it as exciting as her other her stories. It was a nice read, but it will definitely be awhile before I read it again.

Oh and this June, Something Old, Something New: A Blessings Novel is coming out!!!!

Description:The citizens of Henry Adams are starting to take bets—will Lily Fontaine and Trent July finally tie the knot?

All they want is a nice, simple wedding, but their well-meaning neighbors are turning the no-fuss affair into the event of the decade. Bernadine, the town's fairy godmother, wants Lily to have a storybook wedding fit for a princess, and Lily's nine-year-old foster son is campaigning to be town preacher so he can officiate at the ceremony. Trouble multiplies when Trent is called on to help a new family move to town, not to mention Lily and Trent's task of blending their families together.

With the bustle of the tight-knit, and often tightly wound, friends and family pushing them to the breaking point, the couple begins to wish they'd eloped. But, as they'll soon be reminded, happiness in Henry Adams is meant to be shared.

I can't wait for this to come out!!
    The Mad Hatter: There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter. Which luckily I am.

Twitter: Letti_Bug

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm way late. But as the saying goes "Better late,than never." I think I'm gonna start with Vivid.

Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay, Wastin' Time
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Knottygal View Post
    I'm way late. But as the saying goes "Better late,than never." I think I'm gonna start with Vivid.
    Vivid is an excellent choice! I love that book and have read it tons of times.
    BC: May 22, 2010

My Hair Blog
    : Back2MyRoots
    Last Updated: October 3, 2010

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read Vivid and loved it. It's my first Beverly Jenkins book. I'm def gonna make her my go-to when I need my romance fix.
    BC'd: June 14th 2010! // Twitter // Blog

Go PANK. DO IT!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indigo was my first, still a favorite.
    And I loved Topaz as well, because the heroine was so tall and Dix Wildhorse sounded "swoon"-worthy
    Of her contemporaries, I love Edge of Midnight....great interaction b/t Mikal and Sarita...

Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay, Wastin' Time
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beverly is actually really active on FB and answers questions and everything on her fan page (I'd say add her as a friend, too, but I think she's at the FB cap there...) And she has "bookclub" meetings where we re-read the books and discuss them. Last night was Through The Storm (which is probably my fave, if not it's definitely in the top 3). The next one is going to be on the 11th, I think, and it'll be for Topaz.
    BC: May 22, 2010

My Hair Blog
    : Back2MyRoots
    Last Updated: October 3, 2010

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456