Thread: Dfw

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there anyone in Dallas or Ft Worth that specializes in natural hair? I can't find anyone anywhere. Somebody help me out ; )

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do a search. There are a lot of threads on natural salons in Dallas. I just posted a bunch a few weeks ago.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do a search. There are a lot of threads on natural salons in Dallas. I just posted a bunch a few weeks ago.
    [/b]
    Hello the girl who does my hair her name is Mellowneice her number is 682-472-1982

DesMoines
    My pictures are on [url]www.fotki.com[/url] password is rain user name is naturallyloc

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry

I have been here in the DFW going on 3 years still can not find no one who does natural hair ...all they want to do is press or weave it to death in a place were you see more weave then anything !! I just want to scream...I can't even find a good braidest ...it makes me want to give up b/c my hair is breaking off due to the hard water they have and I can't find someone to take care of my Natural Hair !!! Help anyone !!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been here in the DFW going on 3 years still can not find no one who does natural hair ...all they want to do is press or weave it to death in a place were you see more weave then anything !! I just want to scream...I can't even find a good braidest ...it makes me want to give up b/c my hair is breaking off due to the hard water they have and I can't find someone to take care of my Natural Hair !!! Help anyone !!
    [/b]

:lol:
    Not laughing at your situation but at the true comment about them wanting to press or weave it to death. I have locs and I go to Latoyia in Oak Cliff. She mostly does natural hair and she has natural hair as well. Her number is 214-374-3474

Jamila
    http://public.fotki.com/MsMila

I be a chameleon and wear it bone straight
    But it's so much stronger when it's in its natural state "Donnie"

Peace and Blessings

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have had the same problem, trying to find someone that does natural hair in the DFW. I have a TWA right now and I am ready to try some new things with it. If anyone knows anyone that specializes in natural hair and can style the TWA PLEAES PLEASE PLEASE let me know.
    [color=#CC0000]Chevakia[/color][b][size=7]

Ash2005 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Howdy! I'm over here in Fort Worth and for braids I was recommended Glamour Braids. Their number is 817-370-9491. I also found Mystical Braids 817-361-8218 but I have not seen their work. Also there is a Sister Sister in Arlington. If you need someone to sisterloc your hair, I can get the number of a stylist that is also in Arlington. I don't know of anyone who does normal maintenance, and to be honest, I have not seen many naturals in Fort Worth.
    Last CFC: May 10, 2006
    BC: November 11, 2006
    Length of transition: 6 months and 2 days
    MY ALBUM

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[/b]
    I ran across this website a while ago. I currently have a TWA so I haven't tried her yet. But as soon as I get more length which should be around X-Mas time, I'll post my review of her service.

www. braidsbyniecy.com (she's in Desoto)
    <div style="text-align:center;font-size:90%;">
    [img]http://www.my-calorie-counter.com/TickerEngine.php?RulerImage=ruler21.gif&SliderImage=slider13.gif&Unit=0&Track=true&BW=189&CW=184&TW=150[/img]</div>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don&#39;t know where you reside but there are braid shops all up and thru Oak Cliff and parts of Desoto. I always go to Queen Asha&#39;s on Hampton & 67 across from the postoffice.
    [url="http://www.fotki.com/meganjerai"][color=#FF0000]My Four Year Journey[/color][/url]
    [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UWyiVmWalw"][color=#000000]My [u]YouTube[/u]!!! <--Click (Thanks for all the wonderful comments!)[/color][/url]
    [color=#006600][b]THE DEVIL IS A LYE[/b][/color]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don&#39;t know where you reside but there are braid shops all up and thru Oak Cliff and parts of Desoto. I always go to Queen Asha&#39;s on Hampton & 67 across from the postoffice.
    [/b]
    True true. There are braiding salons all over dfw. But I go to Queen Isha also. I love going there!!! I just want to find a salon to go to when I get ready to BC, if I don&#39;t end up doing it myself!
    [color=#6666CC]Last Re.lax.er October 2005[/color]
    [color=#CC66CC] BC&#39;d Janurary 2007[/color]

[url="http://public.fotki.com/CaramelNichelle/"]~*~My Fotki~*~[/url][color=#66CCCC][b]Updated 4/12/08![/b][/color]

[url="http://www.myspace.com/luvablecaramel7"]~*~My Myspace~*~[/url]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast