Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The bf and I are looking into this one. Sounds like fun.
    The Story Psychologist. Treating the soul through storytelling. Book-writer. Photo-taker. Truth-seeker. People-watcher. Pattern-tracer. Script-writer.
    http://juliablues.com
    twitter.com/TheStoryPsych
    instagram.com/thestorypsych
    The story behind you and the story in front of you compare not to the story within you.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The rates for the inside cabin is $498.11 per person for the first and second guest in each cabin. The current third and fourth passenger rate is $388.11 per person.

The rate for the ocean view cabin is $568.11 per person for the first and second guest in each cabin. The current third and fourth passenger rate is $408.11 per person. These rates include the processing charges and taxes.

Airfare is NOT INCLUDED. You must make your own flight arrangements. You can go thru Carnival to book flights, but it's usually cheaper to book your own flight. Carnival does provide transfers from either Miami Int'l Airport or Ft. Lauderdale Airport for usually $20 roundtrip.

The optional charges are the prepaid gratuities at a rate of $50 per person. The Vacation Protection Plan is $39 per person for guest 16 and under. $59 per person for guest 17 years and older for an inside cabin and $79 per person for guest 17 years and older for an ocean view cabin.

[/b]
    Hi, besides these rates and airfare, are there any more fees? Is the cabin rate just the amount it costs to stay on the ship or is that the actual cruise fare, including meals, activities, etc? Does NP do any activities together on the ship, besides meet and greet?
    [url="http://vod.themarchingnetwork.com/"]vod.themarchingnetwork.com[/url] -- Clips of HBCU marching bands and others

~~ geminibreeze ~~

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay! I'm in. I'll try to recruit some friends to come along. If not, I'm always willing to room with some local nappies! :wub:
    <div align="center">"I don't follow the crowd...I lead it."
    Last CFC: 9/10/05
    Napptural since 8/6/06

Pink since 6/07!
    Fotki updated 10/19/08
    </div>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am in Miami already, so you know I am down. I look forward to meeting everyone on the cruise.
    FACEBOOK

TWITTER

INSTAGRAM @JewelryVixen305

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, besides these rates and airfare, are there any more fees? Is the cabin rate just the amount it costs to stay on the ship or is that the actual cruise fare, including meals, activities, etc? Does NP do any activities together on the ship, besides meet and greet?
    [/b]

This rate includes your ship accomodations, all meals, on board activitesand all fees. You have to pay for any alcohol or soda that you drink. You can drink lemonade, juice, fruit punch, and ice tea for free. Last cruise, we did 2 meet and greets and we all ate dinner together. The ship has lots of activities and some of which some of us attended together like karokee, the comedy show, and the club. The idea is that we do only a few get togethers so that you can enjoy the ship activities and have all your time at the ports to yourself. We also were invited to a free group cocktail hour, so we got free drinks for that

BTW- I may have to change the date of the cruise, I&#39;m looking into whether we can take this same cruise earlier in August. I have a conflict on the day we are suppose to leave.

Last r.elaxer: Feb. 2001
    Big Chop: March 15, 2002

Napptural for life!

Hair Album-Last Updated June 28, 2008

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This rate includes your ship accomodations, all meals, on board activitesand all fees. You have to pay for any alcohol or soda that you drink. You can drink lemonade, juice, fruit punch, and ice tea for free. Last cruise, we did 2 meet and greets and we all ate dinner together. The ship has lots of activities and some of which some of us attended together like karokee, the comedy show, and the club. The idea is that we do only a few get togethers so that you can enjoy the ship activities and have all your time at the ports to yourself. We also were invited to a free group cocktail hour, so we got free drinks for that
    BTW- I may have to change the date of the cruise, I&#39;m looking into whether we can take this same cruise earlier in August. I have a conflict on the day we are suppose to leave.
    [/b]

Hey can I have that picture of me and my BF in your fotki album.

Im thinking about going on the cruise again.
    [img][link=http://lilypie.com][img%20noborder]http://b1.lilypie.com/dscRm5.png[/img][/link][/img]

My fotki <------its back up

My yahoo 360

Join my yahoo group learn how 2 live & eat healthy

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did the cruise dates change?
    Livin.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did the cruise dates change?
    [/b]

No, I will leave it as is, it was going to cost more to do it earlier

Last r.elaxer: Feb. 2001
    Big Chop: March 15, 2002

Napptural for life!

Hair Album-Last Updated June 28, 2008

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My family and I are interested. We had fun on the last one. I&#39;ll be more sociable this time out :blush:

Tashmaxx is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely interested! My fiance and I are hopefully tieing the knot by then, and this would be a great way to get a cheaper honeymoon to a nice destination! Plus, I haven&#39;t met anyone yet and would love to get to know my fellow nappturals! Count us in!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast