jemilla is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Out of all of his sexual partners, he's only actually dated one of them before having sex. I asked him would he rather have a daughter who dated like me or like him, but he dodged that question.lol
    [/b]
    of course he dodged it ^_^

even if it isn't about sex. can it be about safety, personal space and pure perception of appropriateness? they should respect a woman who practices protocol.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm....I wonder if perhaps I come off as shy, and I have a babyish (?) look AND I'm really, really easygoing, which a lot of people evidently perceive as being simply easy. I am going to initiate an ongoing survey of what these dudes define as dating these days. I'll post what I find out... ^_^
    I *heart* Dylan. FYI: Dylan is my Dodge.

Founder of the IheartmyHonda club.

tangytic is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Real men don't act like the children that are being described in this post.
    http://chicagoist.com/attachments/ch...5_11_obama.jpg[img]

The only Hope I have to help me deal with all this drama is, this year in November, I'll be cheering for OBAMA! - Mary J & Big Boi

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Forget going out or staying in, black or white.

The real issue here is the phrase "kick it". OP, why are you fraternizing with men who use that phrase long enough to figure out they're not willing to take you out? You shouldn't be letting people talk that kind of nonsense into your ear.

Grown men should use words worthy of adults, especially when they first meet you and should be trying to impress you (any man who doesn't see you as worth impressing shouldn't be in your presence long enough to even hear your voice).
    [/b]
    Yes! You hit the nail on the head!
    <div align="center">[img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g69/dippindotsaddict/NatalieandTerence.jpg[/img]</div>
    <div align="center">[i][b][color=#CC66CC]Natalie and Terence[/color][/b][/i]</div>
    <div align="center"><span style="color:#CC66CC">[b]"I am what I am! I am not a h*, and I am not a b***ch, I&#39;m not a nappy headed anything, I&#39;m a woman! And I work hard at being a WOMAN!"[/b] Robin, aka Spokenlife of YouTube</span></div>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is sooo on point.

This is the MAIN reason why I&#39;ve never had a boyfriend EVER (I&#39;m 20 by the way). I DO NOT have time for none of that &#39;let&#39;s chill&#39; b/s. If that&#39;s what they&#39;re looking, they can go somewhere else.

I know that there are men out there that know how to treat a lady proper and I&#39;m waiting till one of them rolls my way. Unitl then, all the others that don&#39;t have no brought-upsy can keep moving.

Because of my stance, I&#39;m known as being *****y or cold, but whatever. The ones tellin me that are the ones I&#39;m rejecting so it doesn&#39;t bother me :lol:

notroz2u is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I met a "man" and everytime I would talk to him all he wanted to do is invite me to his house for dinner!!! Not lets go to see a show or the movies etc. Right now I just don&#39;t even want to meet anybody. And I don&#39;t like feeling like this, because I love men

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man it has a lot to do with subculture too- i moved from Washington DC where I was exposed to a lot of educated men that are well traveled and well spoken (a lot were also from other countries) I never had a problem going on WONDERFUL dates. I mean they would really get creative and treat me like a little princess at least the first coupla weeks LOL

But ive movedto a small town down south and have experienced the - kickin it request. I ALWAYS decline- i wont even accept a movie as a date unless we are good friends. I believe that a lot of these guys dont have to try because the majority of these people were born raised here and the farthest they get out is ATlanta. I just think they dont know any damn better- and it really isnt a ton of stuff to do here
    [url="http://public.fotki.com/bluesaki/"]http://public.fotki.com/bluesaki/[/url]

jemilla is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man it has a lot to do with subculture too- i moved from Washington DC where I was exposed to a lot of educated men that are well traveled and well spoken (a lot were also from other countries) [/b]
    curious were soome of these brothas ethiopian/eritrean. there&#39;s a lot of them in dc.

let&#39;s be real ladies. a lot of these brothas are broke, so they can&#39;t take you anywhere

China is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

curious were soome of these brothas ethiopian/eritrean. there&#39;s a lot of them in dc.

let&#39;s be real ladies. a lot of these brothas are broke, so they can&#39;t take you anywhere
    [/b]
    I have dated a few Ethiopian men. I&#39;ve met alot here in DC.

As for the broke brothas, Lil Wayne came to mind when I read that. He said, "Broke n***as only make jokes." :lol:

All jokes aside, if dude is broke, he just needs to be more creative with his dates.
    http://public.fotki.com/ChinafromNP/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, that Montell Jordan song was hittin&#39;!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast