Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good thread! I can recall getting lip glosses from my Mom by way of Avon when I was very young. I also remeber wearing a liquid gloss by Max Factor when I was junior high school. The flavor was strawberry. It came in a glass tube with a ball type applicator on it. You'd have to turn the glass tube upside down to slide the ball and gloss over your lips. Boy did that stuff shine for days! It tasted and smelled so good. Another flavor by that company was Angel Food! Those glosses were the bomb!

My real first memory of makeup was when I was in high school... I have light brown eyes... One day a girl from school burned a black pencil, cooled it off and drew a line under my eyes. Oh my goodness! That black pencil made my eyes pop! I fell in love with lining my eyes that day, that very moment. Of course the problem was trying to get that line off from under my eyes before I went home... I didn't know anything about eye makeup remover then... Aaaaaaaahhhhhh, memories.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Currently Rockin a TWA w/ Natural, Silver Highlights Kickin In!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow! I had fun reading everyones responses! I didn't know so many of you had chimed in! My alerts must not be working all the way! Candace

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12