Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh, I think it is and another chick said it was too.
    (this is Creflo Dollar's house, but that has nothing to do with it)
    :)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's very tacky. That's what they make entertainment centers for... to house televisions. It's no different than having the toaster sitting up there. Those curtains look like they came out of MTV cribs too.
    Quit tripping on what you're wearing on your behind and get some education in your head.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it is. It ruins the could-be coziness of it all.

Nina is offline no longer a registered user
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extremely tacky (and I'm not too fond of the overall decor period).

If the fireplace is real - or shoots out heat at all - I'd think the heat would damage the electronics inside the television.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fftop:
    Speaking of Creflo Dollar, I hear that his pimpin&#39;, blingin&#39;, and gettin&#39; paid ministry has touched the life of rapper 50 cent. He has now been inspired to change his name to 99 cents (with &#39;cent&#39; being plural this time). <_<

article

(LOS ANGELES)—Rapper 50 Cent was among the many big name rappers who were touched at the recent "Word Up Hip Hop Spirituality Conference" at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. He also emerged as the only one who came away with a new name: "99 Cents."
    Billed by promoters as an event to make rappers more "spiritual" in response to criticism from many celebrities and religious leaders, the event seems to have delivered, as 50 Cent re-christened himself "99 Cents" in response to the keynote message by Word-Faith evangelist Creflo Dollar, whose message "Bling, Bling Speak to That Thing Thing!" hit home with the young rapper.
    In Dollar&#39;s message, he told attendees that the words they speak have the ability to create their reality, for better or worse. Alluding to Jesus being called "the Word of God," and Paul&#39;s own failure to speak healing for himself in response to his thorn in the flesh, Dollar encouraged the large crowd of homeys, gangstas, and posse members to "speak forth a new reality."
    Dollar illustrated his point with the life of late rapper Biggie Smalls (a.k.a. The Notorious B.I.G.), whose stage name, Dollar claims, had resulted in both obesity (Biggie) and a short life (Smalls). Dollar also frequently repeated the following proverbial refrain throughout his message: "If you want the bling bling1, speak to that thing thing!"
    In response to Dollar&#39;s challenge, 50 Cent realized that he had shortchanged himself with his name. After the altar call, 50 Cent told Dollar he was going to "possess more of the land by bustin2 a move" to change his first name to "99" and his last name to the plural "Cents," feeling the midrange number "50" and unusual use of the singular "cent" had probably negatively impacted his reality by limiting his CD sales and creativity in the recording studio.
    Quit tripping on what you're wearing on your behind and get some education in your head.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The whole place is tacky, money can&#39;t buy taste.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don&#39;t know.. it looks lived in to me....
    Hair eternal smokin&#39; bush.... outta control forest fire approachin&#39; your city...shamelessly in touch with the deep-grown roots of the fertile land called scalp..Hair she be my first love. Jennifer McLune

LGBN BLOGGER
    Elvis is a Rock Star. The mind of a Black 7 year old boy.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it just me, but doesn&#39;t it seems like it would hurt someone neck to watch a t.v. that high?
    My avatar is my ultimate goal.

msdeevan is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NAY!!! It is very tacky!!!

The way the TV is placed just sitting on top of the mantle like that reminds me of the folks that have the new TV sitting on top of the old broke floor model.

I did visit someones beautiful house last weekend that had a TV on top of the fireplace like that but there was a recess in the wall above the fireplace obviously made for the TV and it didn&#39;t look as bad but I still don&#39;t know if I would want that in my house like that .

Let&#39;s not even go into his fleece the flock ministry.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think THAT T.V looks tacky being up there, but I wouldnt think a flat screen that can be mounted on a wall over a fireplace would look tacky

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast