Likes Likes:  0
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:lol: I' v tried Carolsdaughter hair products but she has went up N $$...Was thinking about ordering some stuff from Qhemet Biologics or Jane Carter Solution natural hair care product because they both sell a sample package for under $20.00... Now thats what I'm talking bout ...Let me know if any of U have tried their products and what were your likes/dislikes.... ThAnKs

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Sinia!

I've tried Qhemet's sample pack and was pleased. I've tried the Soap of Alep which really cleansed my hair. The one product that I need to re-order that I really really like because it works very well on my hair is the Olive Cream Conditioning Instant Detangler. The honey balm works well too. And the Alma Olive Heavy Cream works well for moisture. All of the products that i've tried smell good too. I would suggest you try the sampler and see for yourself.

Also, you can goto the 'Commercial Products' Forum and click on the topic 'Qhemet Biologics'. In there you'll be able to chat with other sisters who've tried the products.

Qhemet Biologics Topic

I hope the link up top works.

HTH

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I :wub: Qhemet's products, they work well for my hair.

bratkiss is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have tried all the products you mentioned. I think I have tried all products invented. I liked Jane Carter BUT the customer service sucked. I had a sample that leaked out and they wouldn't call me back. I won't order from them again. I had no problems with Qhemet or CD. I also ordered from Oyin..liked their products and service. I like to order from Sistas place too. Good luck in your online adventures.

knharde is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I :wub: Qhemet stuff too.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last spree, I ordered the honey balm, amla heavy cream, and the gel. The honey balm was okay at moisturizing and it smelled good, but it was a little too sticky for me (and really it's not THAT sticky, though). I liked the consistency of the amla heavy cream, and it made my hair feel pretty good. However, these products were just 'aaaigght" to me.

They work wonders for several other people though.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:lol: I' v tried Carolsdaughter hair products but she has went up N $$...Was thinking about ordering some stuff from Qhemet Biologics or Jane Carter Solution natural hair care product because they both sell a sample package for under $20.00... Now thats what I'm talking bout ...Let me know if any of U have tried their products and what were your likes/dislikes.... ThAnKs
    [/b]
    Qhemet's has become a staple for me and my daughter. I buy the Sidr butter, heavy cream, olive cream detangler and a few other products. if your hair is fine, order a sample of the sidr along with the regular sampler! i :wub: this line!