Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is a frequently heard and well-deserved adage among runners: "I run so that I can eat what I want."[/b]
    I knew a guy who used to say this. He was skinny as hell too. We had a lot in common but I didn't find him physically attractive in the slightest.

As for me, I've long said that the only way I'd start running is if someone was chasing me with a gun. :lol: Seriously, though...I'm in my 40s and I have weird knees (hereditary). Maybe the age thing isn't a valid excuse but what about the knees thing?
    Hello, 2021. Glad to see you. Hope you're bringing us goodness and light this year!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ran a 5K in 28 minutes (my first) and was running consistently for over 1.5 years. I am now pregnant and my joints are loosening so I don't want to risk a sprain or anything.

But I will say - I went in with that though process - oh I run so I can eat what I want. Well my weight was not really changing b/c I was starting to eat and drink more beer, wine and just more food b/c I felt hungrier after all of the running. So my weight did nto change. Now that I do not run, I eat less and obviously don't drink beer, wine or any alcohol and I am down 1 dress size eventhough I am preggers.

I was told weight management is 70% what you eat, 30% exercise. I am starting to believe it b/c I would really put out on the treadmill and the road for 1 hour or so and my weight was not changing that much with my static eating habits.

I knew a guy who used to say this. He was skinny as hell too. We had a lot in common but I didn't find him physically attractive in the slightest.

As for me, I've long said that the only way I'd start running is if someone was chasing me with a gun. :lol: Seriously, though...I'm in my 40s and I have weird knees (hereditary). Maybe the age thing isn't a valid excuse but what about the knees thing?
    [/b]
    Though she be but little, she is FIERCE!

Fitness lifestyle blog: http://femmefitalefitclub.com
    Free online fitness accountability group: facebook.com/groups/femmefitale
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/femmefitalefitclub