Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

I will be 44 real soon (JULY) and started graying around 25 it's hereditary but not very well accepted I have 1 cousin out of a LOT of us who talk about our gray hairs but she wears hers proudly every now and then I try to accept mine then I end buying a box of Bigen and coloring it doesn't last long but but the minute I started noticing the gray I start acting Like a Dye addict saying I need to color my hair when I actually don't need to just want to.

My daughter keeps saying she wishes I would stop coloring because my hair is a pretty silver not a gloomy gray but it's one of my many habits I have to bre :unsure: ak!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^
    I use Miss Clairol Natural Instincts. It's temporary, but it's a strong gel. It lasts very well and is good for your hair.
    Quit tripping on what you're wearing on your behind and get some education in your head.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings Everyone,
    I have just become a subscriber so this will be my first post on this particular thread. I will soon be 47 and for the 16 years that I have been natural, my hair has only gotten better. I have been loc'd for 8 years, and although my hair has become (only noticible to me) thin on the top of my head.

My hair has thrived, grows like a bat out of hades, and I find that the less product I use the better. I have a few gray hairs and I dye them. I think grey is just beautiful, but the grey is not yet ready for me. As far as my hair is concern I could not be more pleased. Thanks for letting me share :wub:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be 49 in August, have had greys since I was a teenager. Grey hair runs in my family. My 14 and 22 yr old daughters have had grey early too. I have grey hair all over. I dye my hair but don't run to get it done as soon as my roots show. My hair is crazy thick and sometimes is out of control. My hair grows pretty quickly as well. I just got my hair professionally styled and my beautician said when I was leaving... whatever you're doing, keep doing it.
    [color=#000099][b]Last CFC = July 2007[/b][/color]
    [color=#000099] [b]Big Chop = July 2008[/b][/color]
    [url="http://public.fotki.com/mzalleycat/"]http://public.fotki.com/mzalleycat/[/url]

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i turned 41 this week! Wow! 40 was my benchmark for so long, I dont know what to do now the numbers are still advancing. I guess onward to 50!

Oh, and more chin hairs to contend with. I love my silver hair peaking through. And staying healthy is a must for me.
    KnottyAuthor aka Cheleski

The Knotty Truth Series: The OG natural hair care book series on natural hair,culture & science

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 54 and have salt and pepper hair and I love it. I also have grey in my eyebrows and lashes.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 42. I've had silver in my hair for the past 10yrs Currently I use Henna to color it when the mood strikes. I think when my locs get a little longer I'll stop. Right now I'm loving the color mixture! It's black, silver and brown...lol.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213