Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ladies I am up for meeting anytime after the first week of January as I will just be getting back from Christmas break. So I will keep looking back to see what is going on.
    fftop: Does anyone knit? I am tryingmy hand at knitting and croche (sp?) and I am looking for peeps who can help a sista out.
    [/b]
    Just checking out this thread.

fftop:
    Tipstar I do knitting and crocheting. Have been doing it for awhile, crocheting at least I might be able to help you out.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HELLO NC!!!!!!!!!!!!! IAM IN TRANSITION BUT I WOULD LOVE TO ATTEND GATHERING. I AM FROM CLAYTON NEAR RALEIGH BUT I ATTEND SCHOOL IN WINSTON SALEM SO ANYWHERE IS FINE FOR ME.
    [url="http://public.fotki.com/Essey06/"]http://public.fotki.com/Essey06/[/url]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's three here in Durham. Maybe we can all get together and come up with something concrete to present to the NC Nappies. What do ya'll think?
    [/b]
    email or pm me so we can get the ball rolling!
    ^_^
    Drag? Drag!

Life is one big drag show - so be yourself!

Summrane is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello all my lovely NC Nappies were have yall been all my life! I'm from Winston-Salem and would love to meet up with you ladies. I'll also have to bring my sister along. We both recently completed our transition although she is getting a little discouraged and needs some inspiration. I think meeting up with you ladies would do her a world of good. We've been experimenting with different products still trying to figure out exactly what our hair likes. So please let us know when and where and we will be there. I'm so excited abouth this. Greensboro is only like 30 minutes from me so that would be perfect.

Napp Napp Hooray!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HEY LADIES!!!! I have been in Charlotte for about nine months and have been natural for about 2 years. I would love to get together with other NAPPS from the area. sounds like a lot of us has a very busy schedule. It probably would work if we exchanged e-mails to stay on top of getting together.

CRE' :afro:
    CRE'

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, is Greensboro the definite meeting spot??? If so, has anyone starting getting ideas together? I would help, but I can't do much planning 3 hours away. Just for suggestion--both Durham and Raleigh both have relatively new malls, which are really nice, if you all wanted to do the mall thing. If you all decide on Charlotte, I'll have to miss that one. I'm really looking forward to having some new nappy friends in NC!!!
    Starting the journey....again.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm in winston salem...gboro is fine just a hopscotch jump away...my friend keeps mentioning this japanese/chinese resturant.. PF Changs anyone in gboro know anything about it? i'm ready and willing to meet with you ladies. i could use some friends and some hair/life encouragement!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey All,

I'm goint to the New Jack Swing concert @ the RBC Center in Raleigh on Feb. 2 with my cousin from Charlotte. I will be in Raleigh after the concert and in Greensboro and Charlotte that weekend. Like I said b4 I'm not too familiar with Greensboro or Charlotte so it would be nice if maybe people from each city could make suggestions about places they know. Charlotte on Saturday Feb 3rd would be the best date for me.
    "Don't hate your hair for what it's NOT, appreciate it for what it IS ."

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im almost a newbie nappy (6months so far) and im new to this and i would love to attend a gathering. Im in buies creek (campbell university) just left me know

Summrane is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

i'm in winston salem...gboro is fine just a hopscotch jump away...my friend keeps mentioning this japanese/chinese resturant.. PF Changs anyone in gboro know anything about it? i'm ready and willing to meet with you ladies. i could use some friends and some hair/life encouragement!!
    [/b]

Poitreenmoshun

PF Chang's is an excellent restaurant. Chinese Bistro basicly fancy chinese food. That place is gorgeous! Although the tables are kind pf close together in there and they each usually seat around 4 people except the booths may hold up to six. I wonder if they have a party room?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast