Likes Likes:  0
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somebody please take all mirrors, scissors, lights and fingers away from me please! :lol:
    Alright, here's the deal...please tell me that it is possible, with extreme concentration, good eyes and lights to see your hair cuticles raised. Because here I am, sitting at my "computer desk" looking in the mirror and examining strands of hair and notice some strands that have small itty bitty lines all the way down them Kinda freaky looking.... You know I am not afraid of the scissors so Im cutting strands all up and through my fro trying to regulate the problem when a light bulb goes off :icon_thinkerg: are those cuticles? Cause if thats the case Ill just run some cold water over these babies or whatever else I need to do to seal them because Ms-GG has been alittle too paranoid lately! Nmhm please no more breakage threads or pictures of ruptured hair strands cause you got a sista over here scared to death! :lol:
    Last Relaxer March 23 2006, BC Sept 26 2006
    Youtube: new vid 1/8/2012
    blog Fotki Twitter
    Facebook

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:lol: u stay cutting your hair. I'm gettin as bad as u tho. I had my boyfriend trim down my fro again yesterday cuz I thought I would get rid of the frizzy ends...it's gettin better I think. :dunno:
    LAST evil chemical fire cream: March 17, 2006
    BC: NOVEMBER 19,2006
    Started Locs: June 28, 2008
    Cut off Locs: March 14, 2009
    http://b1.lilypie.com/73u9m4/.png
    http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4...giecomp.th.jpg

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im terrible :lol: suprisingly its STILL showing length so I must get some crazy growth because I take off a good bit....
    But yeah....I suffer from anxiety can't you tell :lol:
    Last Relaxer March 23 2006, BC Sept 26 2006
    Youtube: new vid 1/8/2012
    blog Fotki Twitter
    Facebook

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's gon be aight...I'm sure it just your texture. I never looked at my hair up close so idk if u can see the cuticles or not (with the naked eye). I have seen microscope pics of hair and there's lines going across the strands. I think they're just there...doesn't mean they're open per se...
    LAST evil chemical fire cream: March 17, 2006
    BC: NOVEMBER 19,2006
    Started Locs: June 28, 2008
    Cut off Locs: March 14, 2009
    http://b1.lilypie.com/73u9m4/.png
    http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4...giecomp.th.jpg

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somebody please take all mirrors, scissors, lights and fingers away from me please! :lol:
    Alright, here's the deal...please tell me that it is possible, with extreme concentration, good eyes and lights to see your hair cuticles raised. Because here I am, sitting at my "computer desk" looking in the mirror and examining strands of hair and notice some strands that have small itty bitty lines all the way down them Kinda freaky looking.... You know I am not afraid of the scissors so Im cutting strands all up and through my fro trying to regulate the problem when a light bulb goes off :icon_thinkerg: are those cuticles? Cause if thats the case Ill just run some cold water over these babies or whatever else I need to do to seal them because Ms-GG has been alittle too paranoid lately! Nmhm please no more breakage threads or pictures of ruptured hair strands cause you got a sista over here scared to death! :lol:
    [/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Michael Nathan White * My big brother * 1953-2011* Happy Birthday Michael
    June 24th
    We really, really, really miss you!