Likes Likes:  0
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought that I would ask NP to help me out here because this is the first time that this has ever happened to me. I have a pretty steady hair routine that has been wokring for me thus far, but it includes a commercial product that has gotten increasingly popular and so they have changed their formula from something that was about 90% (give or take) natural oils to mineral oils and cones. :Angry: Needless to say, I've got to find something new to use but where to start? I was going to try to make something myself, but I'm not sure how good I am at that . I'm buying up as much of the old formula that I can find so that I can buy my self a little more time, but there will come a time when it is all gone. What do you do when one of your staples disappears?
    "My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you." - Huey Freeman

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never had a staple discontinued, so I can't relate. However, if it does happen, then I have no choice but to find something else. My hair works well with a few product lines, and I'm always on the lookout for "backups" for my staple products.

If you provide some info on the product (old formula), and your hair, perhaps someone can suggest something similar that would work for you.

B_Phlyy is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually search out and stockpile.

But usually, I try to find a similar product from the line and work with that.
    The_Epitome_of_Glamour My Fotki

IMHO, you can never have too much conditioner.
    ~Proverb from a Product Junkie