Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anybody used NOURISH : NIOXIN® Scalp Treatment? The description says:
    "A daily leave-in scalp treatment that delivers essential botanicals, nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins onto the scalp skin and hair to help safeguard against environmental residue and DHT buildup on the scalp. May cause temporary redness after application."

Anyone who has used it, is it good for flakes and dandruff? I have a serious dandruff/flake problem, have tried almost everything, and nothing works

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone?... :unsure:

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use Nioxin Products, but haven't tried this one yet. I was just looking at their website and notice this one as a deep treatment. I plan to purchase and try this weekend. I usually use the Bionutrients Protectives Shampoo and Scalp Therapy (for chemically treated hair). I have color but even when I didn't, I always chose the one for chemically treater hair because I thought it would be better for natural hair which tends to be dryer.
    I love natural hair!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used the cleanser and scalp treatment as a permie. The products worked well for me. I used the products to restore strength in my hair. It did also help with dandruff/flakes. For some reason, I'm afraid to use the products as a nappie. I'm afraid they will be to strong for my nappy hair. I have a full bottle of the cleanser and scalp treatment I'm willing to sell or swap. If interested, PM me.
    [url="http://public.fotki.com/MonicaAnderson22"]Fotki[/url]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, I tried the Nioxin Intensive Therapy Hydrating Hair Masque this morning. I think I really like it. It is very light, but my hair is very moiturized and soft. I will report back in about 3 days to see if the softness is still lasting. I wash ever 4-5 days ...
    I love natural hair!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, I tried the Nioxin Intensive Therapy Hydrating Hair Masque this morning. I think I really like it. It is very light, but my hair is very moiturized and soft. I will report back in about 3 days to see if the softness is still lasting. I wash ever 4-5 days ...
    [/b]
    I would love to hear about your experience, when I had relaxed hair, I used it for breakage...I am experiencing some breakage again and wondering if I should try it again...

Empress E
    "I know it sounds crazy but your skin's the inspiration for cocoa butter" BlackStar "Brown Skin Lady"
    It's great to know my skin is that awe inspiring......
    Empress E

[url="http://public.fotki.com/lovesupreme08/hair-journey-februa/"]My Fotki [/url]
    PM for password

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for delay in replying. I say this is a keeper for me. I have used it a few more times and I really like it. I mix it with the Nioxin scalp therapy and then add the masque mainly to my ends and put on a plastic cap for about 30 mins - 1 hour. I have had very good results with Nixions products and now I am adding the masque as a regular part of my routine. It is expensive though.....
    I love natural hair!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I swear by Nioxin vitamins!

I have transitioned back and forth perm/natural perm natural for about 3 years. I am transitioning once again..everything is natural except for the top front. Have to keep top and sides because my edges are so jacked up. I prefer the perm but the perm doesn't prefer me. My hair grows well with the perm, my cuts are beautiful EXCEPT my edges are really for lack of better terminology "TOE OUT THE FRAME" (southern for F** up!) But when my hair is natural my edges grow in. Also, the balding edges are receding so...it's natural again. I give you all of this unsolicited commentary to say:

I find the Nioxin vitamins awesome but with the latest news saying vitamins are useless their actual value is probably all in my mind.

All the best.