Reviews
    Read 7 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A SHOUTOUT to Transitioners!

Sometimes getting started is tough. Sometimes it's the keepin it going that's even tougher.

Please post links to your Transitioning albums and pictures here. Your photos and ideas can help others learn about transtioning styles, products and techniques.

~Dee~
    "The truth is, your natural hair, in all its texture, is the hair that is ideal for YOU.."
    ~Dee~

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A SHOUTOUT to Transitioners!

Sometimes getting started is tough. Sometimes it's the keepin it going that's even tougher.

Please post links to your Transitioning albums and pictures here. Your photos and ideas can help others learn about transtioning styles, products and techniques.

~Dee~
    [/b]
    yes it is!!! anyways, thanks so much Dee for putting a spot here for us.

ladies, don't be shy - we all can learn and support each other here too.

:wub: to all.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[/b]
    Hi everyone! I have been transitioning for the last year and 2 weeks...[Last chemical fire cream 3/3/2006] And I am sooooooooo excited! I love this journey! I am new to nappturality but I have been on fotki for a while now. I've heard everyone RAVE about nappturality and how it convinced them to go natural... since I am already convinced, I decided I would swing by and check it out! I think the forum said we should leave our album... so you can check out my pics at

www.fotki.com/cutecurlycurvy AND
    www.fotki.com/cutecurlycurvy2 ( I ran out of room)

CuteCurlyCurvy
    When one door closes, another opens. But we often look so regretfully upon the closed door that we don't see the one that has opened for us.
    -Helen Keller

L.R. Mar 3, 2006 **Transitioning**

My Hair Journey
    [url]www.fotki.com/cutecurlycurvy[/url]
    [url]www.fotki.com/cutecurlycurvy2[/url]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[/b]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

[/b]
    Hi I am new to this stopped perming my hair a couple of months ago just because I was going through things and my hair was what I took the abuse out on cutting it all kind of ways not stlyes and end the end just not combing it. Recently after braids because I was trying to get all of the chemicles out of my hair I finally deceided to go naturally I was tired of the perm and just wanted something new I have very thick hair and this has been a challenge to me my hair wont lay down help me what should and should not be doing and what can I do other than wear my hair hair with a scarf tied around it.
    <strike>Napps just wanna have fun</strike>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ladies, don&#39;t be shy - we all can learn and support each other here too.

[/b]

HI,

Ive been reading about other sisters journeys into the world of "napturalitity" It pleases me sooo much to finally hear the word "NAPPY" as a poitive thing, i feel proud every time i hear it/read it !I have ben transitioning since may of 2006 saying to my self that i will make my official big chop when my hair grows a few more inches, well here i am 13 months later, yes my hair has grown about 8 inches but i am still too wimpy to cut it, transition styles atre getting more nd more difficult, yeterday after washing itm i re4sorted to a ponytail ...any suggestions ?

I&#39;ve been transitioning now for 2 months. This is such a challenge for me! Working with two textures...UGH! Oh How I wish I had the courage to chop it all off right now. I really am inspired by all of you guys albums. I already see a few styles I need to try.

Check out my album so far. Updates coming soon!

Feel free to sign my guestbook!

To all transitioners out there...BE ENCOURAGED!

http://public.fotki.com/NappyCandice/
    [/b]
    HI,

Ive been reading about other sisters journeys into the world of "napturalitity" It pleases me sooo much to finally hear the word "NAPPY" as a poitive thing, i feel proud every time i hear it/read it !I have ben transitioning since may of 2006 saying to my self that i will make my official big chop when my hair grows a few more inches, well here i am 13 months later, yes my hair has grown about 8 inches but i am still too wimpy to cut it, transition styles atre getting more nd more difficult, yeterday after washing itm i re4sorted to a ponytail ...any suggestions ?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[/b]
    I am near the Fayetteville area and I was wondering where NC was on this site...lol. I am only almost 2 months into transitioning and this site has really helped.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am near the Fayetteville area and I was wondering where NC was on this site...lol. I am only almost 2 months into transitioning and this site has really helped.
    [/b]
    there&#39;s quite a few of us running around NP gb1naturalchick :wub:

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[/b]
    My hair is in the beginning of the awkward stage. I&#39;m used to keeping it real short, like very close to my scalp so now I feel like it&#39;s getting out of control although it is still short. Hmmmmmmm i&#39;m determined to do this. This is the stage when I want to go see my hairdresser but I won&#39;t. I&#39;ll be strong.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

[/b]
    your hair is soo pretty how long did u transition or did you b/c.
    [color=#3333FF]~$[/color][color=#993399]!![u]b[/color][color=#33FF33]itt[/color][color=#FF99FF]er sw[/color][color=#33FF33]ee[/color][color=#CC33CC]t[/u]!![/color][color=#3333FF]$~[/color]

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast