Likes Likes:  0
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've worn a headband 3 days in a row! wth is wrong with me??!! is it laziness?
    i guess when i get home i'm just too tired to do anything with it. my hair texture requires such effort.
    i go from twists/braids > twist/braid out > headband.
    can anyone tell me how to go from braids to braids?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aw don't beat up on yourself so much. As long as it's not tight and your hair looks cute, three days is not so bad.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I try to make sure I have time to do my hair before I take down. I'd rather leave it in old looking twists, than take it down and have it break because I'm not treating it right. I used to take them down b/c I thought other people might think I look bad, but I'm way past what people think now. Have you tried flat twisting just the front of your twists outs or not undoing the twists in the front all the way when you do a twist out I find that works too.
    HTH

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frau, u so crazy...I couldn't imagine what you were talkin about...

I feel u, I'm in the midst of my transition and I started off wearing headbands, but then people kept askin me if I was wearing one of those wigs with the headband attached to it. Thats what stopped me from wearing them.

Anywayz, I think you will be alright if your head band isn't too tight. Also, you might opt for fabric ones, or one that stretch because plastic and metal ones tend to cause pressure points, usually at your temples, and hair is less likely to grow there as a result.
    <div align="center">[color=#CC33CC]You&#39;ve OFFICIALLY been chopped and screwed![/color]</div>

[img]http://manolomen.com/images/barack-obama-in-bowling-shoes.jpg[/img]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with the other ladies Frau. I know in the past the headband has been the culprit but it doesn&#39;t have to be that way. If you find headbands with a different fabric or actually you could create your own lining to a headband...you could also get broader headbands that don&#39;t have so much pressure on one area....or completely make your own. I love headbands so I know I can&#39;t give them up either but there are ways.
    transition :: 10.30.04 bc ::04.24.05 natural :: 8 YEARS!!!!!! http://public.fotki.com/debonaire :: updated::04.25.13
    to unlock :: lovely

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont think theres anything wrong with that. I do it myself and quite often with stretchy bands as long as they dotn feel too tight.

http://public.fotki.com/HappiNappyMami/