Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello to all
    I am new to np and I am so glad that I found this site.
    I have had my locs since Monday and I love them so far :wub: . I got them done in Va at Masusu kinks. I only have about 1-1.5 inches of hair so I got the coils with a light gel(I think it was isoplus yellowish in color) and a spritz of pump it up. The girl who did my baby locs said I would probably have to come in weekly for a while due to my hair texture and the fact that it is so short. It actually looks good(check out my avatar ) at three days. If it stays looking this way should I wait to go in for my next visit? What would be the danger in not getting it done next week?
    Thanks
    D-

Hello to all
    I am new to np and I am so glad that I found this site.
    I have had my locs since Monday and I love them so far :wub: . I got them done in Va at Masusu kinks. I only have about 1-1.5 inches of hair so I got the coils with a light gel(I think it was isoplus yellowish in color) and a spritz of pump it up. The girl who did my baby locs said I would probably have to come in weekly for a while due to my hair texture and the fact that it is so short. It actually looks good(check out my avatar ) at three days. If it stays looking this way should I wait to go in for my next visit? What would be the danger in not getting it done next week?
    Thanks
    D-
    [/b]
    Ok the cat is not me :lol: but I think you can see my personal picture if you click on my name???
    D-

star13 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very pretty, good luck. :P