I keep hearing great things about this and was wondering if anybody tried to make it.

The ingredients are more or less: castor oil, olive oil, distilled water, amla, aloe, Brahmi, MSM, Vegetable Glycerin, Vitamin E, some preservatives, fragance.

I was gonna try to make it myself and see what I come up with but was wondering if someone had already tried and if you have a recipe.

I did a search but nothing came up. If there is already one, please let me know and sorry for duplicating.
[/b]

Good luck with that. It sounds simple but getting those ingredients to come together in the fashion that she does won't be a simple feat. For one, you have her ingredients but NOT her recipe and how much she's using of each ingredient will definitely matter.

Her products are great and honestly, by the time you purchase all those ingredients and experiment, it'll cost you more in time, money, and aggravation then a direct purchase.

But hey, give it a shot. Perhaps in the trying, you'll stumble upon your own unique mix. ^_^

~mc~