Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Discounts Codes For Nappturality Members!

Recently, I began contacting online stores looking for discounts, to aid our homemade "mixtresses" of the board. Much like the FNWL discount that we already receive. So far, I've received 2 "no's." One because their site can't accommodate discount codes and another because they say their prices are already too competitive.

Still, I'm on the look out and waiting for responses from others. So keep your eyes on this topic. I will update the op as the discount codes come in. Some of them may not be much, be every little bit counts, right?

For now I have one for you.

Lotion Crafter Store - Soap making supplies, butters, essential oils, etc.

Enter: NPTF2007 at check out for a 5% Discount for all NP members, including items that may be on sale or clearance priced, until the end of the year.

And another will be on the way in a few weeks from AKAMUTI, for our UK
    members. Their site currently doesn't allow for discount codes, but they are working on it and would love to do business with NP members. When I hear from them again (they say it should be in the next few weeks), I'll post again.

Hope you enjoy!

:wub:

------------
    <div align="center">
    UPDATED 6 Times (4/2/07):</span></div>

http://www.100pureessentialoils.com/ - For 100% Pure Essential Oils & Aromatherapy Products

Coupon Code: aroma5

5% off any and all purchases and can be used any time an order is placed online. There is currently no set expiration date on this code. In addition, we offer free shipping on all orders over $59 anywhere in the continental US.

I was also told to pass this on to you all: "We would be happy to extend a discount to your members. We do ask that you inform your members try the 1/2 ml or 1/2 oz sizes on their first order, to be sure the oils will be suitable for their needs. Each person perceives scents differently, and there are no returns on bulk bottles of 1 oz or more. We want all of our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchases.

----------
    And a VERY SPECIAL MESSAGE!!! SO GET YOUR LIST TO ME BY PM ASAP!!!

Nutrition Geeks

<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>I think I can do better than a coupon code. Give me a list of the products your members would be interested in most and I’ll create a special discounted page that can’t be found just by navigating the site. We can call it www.nutritiongeeks.com/Nappturality or something.

www.NutritionGeeks.com[/b][/quote]

OMG, I&#39;m ecstatic now! A couple of "no replys" had me bummed but I&#39;m definitely out of that now. I never hurts to ask!

------------

North Country Mercantile - Quality Soapmaing Supplies at Discount Prices

We can offer your members free sample molds with any order of $20 or more, if you are interested. The molds are heavy duty single cavity molds, our choice of geometric or design... retail value for two molds is $5.00. All your members have to do to qualify for the free molds is to place an order and type "Nappturality.com member" in the "Additional Information" space on our order form. If you list this offer, please use this link: http://www.northcountrymercantile.com

-----------

Clearwater Soapworks - Pure Essential Oils, Aromatherapy Blends, Handmade, Natural Soaps from Canada (Get your shop on Nappy Canadians)

Discount Code: nappturality For 10% off any order at any time.

We do offer occasional coupons on our site that are available to all customers and may be of more value than 10% off, depending on the order total. For instance, until March 31, 2007, we have discount code CSWspring for $10 off orders over $100 & $15 off orders over $125. Only one discount code may be used per order.

------------

The Ananda Apothecary - Essential Oil, Flower Essences, Aromatherapy & Organic Pure

Discount Code: nappturality10 at checkout for a 10% discount on all items in the store.

-----------

A Scents Worth - Pure essential oil products, aromatherapy candles, bath salts

Discount Code: C5PNAPP2007 it is good for all of 2007 for 5% off.

--------------

SHEABUTTER COTTAGE - Fair trade, Organic Exotic Butters and Oils - UK Based, but available to everyone!

NAPPTURALITY07 (all caps) and expires on 31st December 2007.

5% discount <span style="color:#3366FF">to my fellow members
    . (She&#39;s a board member )

--------------

SoapmoldsNMore - Soap making supplies, Soap Supplies, Soap Molds

Discount Code: Mango

10% Off Purchase of $20 or more.

------------

Bramble Berry For Soap Making Supplies

Discount Code: Napp10% for a 10% off discount on fragrance oils, essential oils, and molds for a 6 month period. Discount codes would need to be entered into the NOTES section of the shopping cart.

-----------

Flora Leads - Natural Health and Beauty Products

Discount Code: A4HAIR

10% on all goods (shipping not included in discount) effective 04/01 -05/01/2007 with the promotional code: A4HAIR placed in comments field of the order form. The discount will be issued as direct refund to credit card used to place an order. If paying by check/MO just deduct 10% for the cost of goods (before shipping).

-----------

Oshun Supply Inc. - Cosmetic Ingredients & Packaging, Your Wholesale Source, Oils, Clays, Bottles, and Much Much More!!!

Canadian Company but ships to the US also.

5% discount

Code: "Nappturality Member" enter it in one of the fields upon check out. Here is the info on how to do so.

On the final page of the check out where it says thanks your order has been submitted, there are email links to submit special order notes, tax numbers etc., they can just click on one of those links and send us an email letting us know they&#39;re a member. Or if they don&#39;t have a company name to enter in the company name field on the shipping address screen, they can put "Nappturality Member" in there. Either way, as long as they let us know they&#39;re a member we&#39;ll apply the discount to their order. The company name field is mandatory but we have many individuals and hobbyists as clients and they just usually put a dash or an N/A in there.

ms_rite is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a kind thought - thank you so much. :blush: :wub:

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THANKS! Good looking out.
    <div align="center">Nappy and loving it!

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w.../naturally.gif

My hair updated 03/01/08)</div>

Ketchup is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

U are such an angel..

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You&#39;re all very welcomed!

The OP has been updated with more promos. Yay!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is truly thoughtful! Thank you!!
    Hair eternal smokin&#39; bush.... outta control forest fire approachin&#39; your city...shamelessly in touch with the deep-grown roots of the fertile land called scalp..Hair she be my first love. Jennifer McLune

LGBN BLOGGER
    Elvis is a Rock Star. The mind of a Black 7 year old boy.

Reviews
    Read 4 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recently, I began contacting online stores looking for discounts, to aid our homemade "mixtresses" of the board. Much like the FNWL discount that we already receive. So far, I&#39;ve received 2 "no&#39;s." One because their site can&#39;t accommodate discount codes and another because they say their prices are already too competitive.

Still, I&#39;m on the look out and waiting for responses from others. So keep your eyes on this topic. I will update the op as the discount codes come in. Some of them may not be much, be every little bit counts, right?

For now I have one for you.

Lotion Crafter Store - Soap making supplies, butters, essential oils, etc.

Enter: NPTF2007 at check out for a 5% Discount for all NP members, including items that may be on sale or clearance priced, until the end of the year.

And another will be on the way in a few weeks from AKAMUTI, for our UK members. Their site currently doesn&#39;t allow for discount codes, but they are working on it and would love to do business with NP members. When I hear from them again (they say it should be in the next few weeks), I&#39;ll post again.

Hope you enjoy!

:wub:

------------
    <div align="center">
    UPDATED TWICE:</span>

http://www.100pureessentialoils.com/ - For 100% Pure Essential Oils & Aromatherapy Products

Coupon Code: aroma5

5% off any and all purchases and can be used any time an order is placed online. There is currently no set expiration date on this code. In addition, we offer free shipping on all orders over $59 anywhere in the continental US.

I was also told to pass this on to you all: "We would be happy to extend a discount to your members. We do ask that you inform your members try the 1/2 ml or 1/2 oz sizes on their first order, to be sure the oils will be suitable for their needs. Each person perceives scents differently, and there are no returns on bulk bottles of 1 oz or more. We want all of our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchases.

----------
    <span style="color:#FF0000">And a VERY SPECIAL MESSAGE!!! SO GET YOUR LIST TO ME BY PM!!!

Nutrition Geeks
    OMG, I&#39;m ecstatic now! A couple of "no replys" had me bummed but I&#39;m definitely out of that now. I never hurts to ask!

------------

North Country Mercantile - Quality Soapmaing Supplies at Discount Prices

We can offer your members free sample molds with any order of $20 or more, if you are interested. The molds are heavy duty single cavity molds, our choice of geometric or design... retail value for two molds is $5.00. All your members have to do to qualify for the free molds is to place an order and type "Nappturality.com member" in the "Additional Information" space on our order form. If you list this offer, please use this link: http://www.northcountrymercantile.com

-----------

Clearwater Soapworks - Pure Essential Oils, Aromatherapy Blends, Handmade, Natural Soaps from Canada (Get your shop on Nappy Canadians)

Discount Code: nappturality For 10% off any order at any time.

We do offer occasional coupons on our site that are available to all customers and may be of more value than 10% off, depending on the order total. For instance, until March 31, 2007, we have discount code CSWspring for $10 off orders over $100 & $15 off orders over $125. Only one discount code may be used per order.

------------

The Amanda Apothecary - Essential Oil, Flower Essences, Aromatherapy & Organic Pure

Discount Code: nappturality10 at checkout for a 10% discount on all items in the store.

-----------

A Scents Worth - Pure essential oil products, aromatherapy candles, bath salts

Discount Code: C5PNAPP2007 it is good for all of 2007 for 5% off.
    [/b][/quote]

WOW That&#39;s really cool! That&#39;s really neat that you&#39;d take the time to do all that Thanks!
    With Christ,obediance(please help me Holy Spirit),persistance,patience and His grace, all things are possible!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shea Butter Cottage Has Been Added! :Cool_049:

Ketchup is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like