Thread: Fibrovan

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just finished my 3rd cycle since starting Fibrovan. My period was much improved since the first cycle right after my miscarriage. I spotted for one day and bled for 3. I had only one hour of discomfort and didn't have to take anything. I am still concerned that the color isn't as bright as it should be and am considering going back to acupuncture or changing my diet (which I need to do anyway).

How is it going for everyone else?
    Very thankful

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just finished my 3rd cycle since starting Fibrovan. My period was much improved since the first cycle right after my miscarriage. I spotted for one day and bled for 3. I had only one hour of discomfort and didn't have to take anything. I am still concerned that the color isn't as bright as it should be and am considering going back to acupuncture or changing my diet (which I need to do anyway).

How is it going for everyone else?
    [/b]

I'm not on fibrovan at this time, as I mentioned earlier. But my cycle started this past Friday. Been taking red raspberry, vitex and red clover for a little over 2 1/2 weeks. Didn't take one pain reliever this whole time. Feeling good.

Added the milk thistle to the mix today because it supports the liver and the liver has alot to do with the balancing of estrogen and other hormones. Fibroids are estrogen-driven/dominated and the progesterone is out of whack.

Also dandelion and turmeric are good for fibroids. The milk thistle pill that I'm taking right now actually has these two herbs in it.

Just bumping it up as much as I can and as safely as I can.

Sounds like things are improving with you, too. Thank God.

I'm definitely a believer in the benefits of acupuncture. I hope to start back soon with that therapy too.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have any of you ladies ever tried Vitex? I hear its used often in Europe, and is good for PMS, PCOS, endo, fibroids, irregular menses, etc. . I've never tried it, but read about it in a book about the Traditional Chinese Method for infertility cures. Here's an example of the herb in caplet form
    http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...x=29904&tab=1#1

I'm trying to decide between this and the Fibrovan.
    [/b]
    I'm taking it now.. I open the capsules and put them in my smoothies in the morning. I am also using red raspberry, flax oil and diet of mostly raw foods. Since I became a veggie two years ago, i used to eat TONS of soy (all of that estrogen in soy is not good for the womb). I recently reduced my soy intake drastically. We will see what happens. I know that my belly has gone down already.

^ This is my happy place

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BUMP. Hoping everyone is doing well. I have recently been diagnosed with fibroids and looking like I'm four months pregnant. The doctor is insisting that I have surgery, but I want to avoid that route. I wanted to know if those who are taking Fibrovan are still taking it and if so, how are the results. Thanks!
    Natural hair isn't a trend. It's a movement.

-Anthony Dickey

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had surgery for mine last Monday, they removed 55 so glad I did the op, at home recovering.
    http://public.fotki.com/Lockyladyden

Join date March 2004
    Locks installed 12/2005.
    Go PANK you know you want to...

6. Thanks Venetter thanked for this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pray you're well Denny. I just found out I'll need an abdominal myomectomy, which I'll have early next year.
    My album

password: gemela

8. Thanks Denny thanked for this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Fibrovan

Hello all! I suffer with uterine fibroids and the worst thing for me is that I don't have much of an appetite. When I do eat, it's very little because I get full so quickly. I also have lower back pain and also these darn fibroids push down on my bladder. I tell ya when I gotta go, I GOTTA GO!! LBVS! I cannot hold it like I used to be able to, seriously I'm always running, not walking to the bathroom. What I'm doing now is looking into natural, holistic ways of curing and preventing the return of fibroids and I have found one. http://77dd85h9ellgfz50p62cq56418.hop.clickbank.net/ This is the link to the eBook I found that really helps and y'all it's not expensive at all! Only $37 when it was originally almost $70. I don't know how long the author will be selling at this price so if you or someone you know has fibroids I'm encouraging you all to check this eBook out. God bless you all!! Mua!!
    Last edited by jalarise84; 09-10-2016 at 08:59 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567