Thread: Fibrovan

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just surfing the net for aromatherapy options for fibroids and I came across this website about a product called FIBROVAN. I have never heard of it before. I did a search on nappturality and didn't see it come up.

Let me know if you've heard of it.

www.fibrovan.com (And also google fibrovan and some interesting forums comes up.)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mom actually ordered it for me and had it sent to me after I called her in tears over how bad my pain was. I had also been going to a herbalist about the pain as well, so, I took the fibrovan all last month, and then didn't want to waste the herbal meds that I had (cost $300), so after my period I started taking that this month. The herbal meds had really helped before my herbalist moved back to Korea, so I was leaning more towards them, and searched out a new herbal lady.

However, I do think that the fibrovan may have helped if I had taken it longer, and I'm actually considering going back to it next month, after the herbal stuff is done (depending on how I feel). Because the $50 for fibrovan sounds much better to me than the $300, if it will work as good. I will tell you the results after one month. I did have really bad cramps and heavy flow, and clotting (sorry if TMI) for the first day and a half, but it subsided which is not normal. The cramps were very light to nonexistent on days 3-5 or so. I'm not sure if the clotting was the breaking down of scar tissue, since I didn't take it again this month ( I kinda wish I had, hindsight). It just sucked a little because I had both, and I won't really know which one helped if things are better this month. But, money is tight, and I think I will lean toward the fibrovan, and give it a chance for maybe a month or two, and see what gives.

I think I saw one of the forums that you're talking about when I did research on it too. One looked really interesting, and the ladies seemed to be having good results w/it.

I did not receive any side effects, but it did make me more...er..regular, :lol: which I admit, I needed. Even off of it, I am still very regular, and my accupunturist was telling me that that's very important w/this condition. I have endo BTW.

What are your symptoms? Have you ever been to a herbalist/accupuncturist?
    www.public.fotki.com/mrssmif (copy & paste)
    *updated Spring 2010*

tangytic is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been there done that. It did nothing for me.
    http://chicagoist.com/attachments/ch...5_11_obama.jpg[img]

The only Hope I have to help me deal with all this drama is, this year in November, I'll be cheering for OBAMA! - Mary J & Big Boi

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mom actually ordered it for me and had it sent to me after I called her in tears over how bad my pain was. I had also been going to a herbalist about the pain as well, so, I took the fibrovan all last month, and then didn't want to waste the herbal meds that I had (cost $300), so after my period I started taking that this month. The herbal meds had really helped before my herbalist moved back to Korea, so I was leaning more towards them, and searched out a new herbal lady.

However, I do think that the fibrovan may have helped if I had taken it longer, and I'm actually considering going back to it next month, after the herbal stuff is done (depending on how I feel). Because the $50 for fibrovan sounds much better to me than the $300, if it will work as good. I will tell you the results after one month. I did have really bad cramps and heavy flow, and clotting (sorry if TMI) for the first day and a half, but it subsided which is not normal. The cramps were very light to nonexistent on days 3-5 or so. I'm not sure if the clotting was the breaking down of scar tissue, since I didn't take it again this month ( I kinda wish I had, hindsight). It just sucked a little because I had both, and I won't really know which one helped if things are better this month. But, money is tight, and I think I will lean toward the fibrovan, and give it a chance for maybe a month or two, and see what gives.

I think I saw one of the forums that you're talking about when I did research on it too. One looked really interesting, and the ladies seemed to be having good results w/it.

I did not receive any side effects, but it did make me more...er..regular, :lol: which I admit, I needed. Even off of it, I am still very regular, and my accupunturist was telling me that that's very important w/this condition. I have endo BTW.

What are your symptoms? Have you ever been to a herbalist/accupuncturist?
    [/b]

That was definitely not too much info. As a matter of fact, thanks for sharing.

I have fibroids, not endo. Basic symptoms: protruding belly, some cramps but they can be heavy duty if I've been eating dairy, salt or beef; flow is usually heavy with some clots days 2 and 3. As much as I hate having fibroids, I'm grateful that I don't have symptoms as severe as some that I've heard about.

I was going to an oriental medicine/accupuncturist. But had to stop since it was out of pocket and things were tight. (It's a shame that most insurances don't cover this kind of care but they'll cover it if you were to get "cut" or "burned". Go figure.) But, Lord's willing, I do plan on going back because I believe it helped me alot.

I'm doing my research on fibrovan and my husband and I praying about it too.

Thanks again.

Been there done that. It did nothing for me.
    [/b]

Sorry to hear that it didn't help out. Has anything that you've tried helped?

Reviews
    Read 7 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As someone who has a fibroid and has had 5 laparoscopies, I am interested in hearing the results of this.

The most effective thing I have done so far is acupuncture in combination with chinese herbs and a hot wheat pack.

~D~
    "The truth is, your natural hair, in all its texture, is the hair that is ideal for YOU.."
    ~Dee~

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My husband and I talked about it today and I believe I will be making an order soon. Y'all keep us in your prayers and we'll do the same. I'll let you know how it goes.

**SIDE NOTE: The women on nappturality are the BEST!! I feel like I know all of you. You give of yourselves so freely and you all have great advice/comments. What a support system!! DEE, thanks for this great site!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have endo. I had surgery which then increased my pain (but got rid of some of the in between spotting I was doing). I then went to Clear Passages and got seriously worked on for a week. That REALLY helped my pain. All my surgery pain was gone, I just still had the lower back pain that I've always had. I did acupuncture w/ herbs for about 6 months. That got rid of more of my spotting and almost the rest of my pain. I'm so glad you mentioned this herb here because I have been trying to conceive for years and this might help if it continues to cut down on my endo.
    Very thankful

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, so I've ordered the three months supply, I red' ta go!
    Very thankful

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have endo. I had surgery which then increased my pain (but got rid of some of the in between spotting I was doing). I then went to Clear Passages and got seriously worked on for a week. That REALLY helped my pain. All my surgery pain was gone, I just still had the lower back pain that I've always had. I did acupuncture w/ herbs for about 6 months. That got rid of more of my spotting and almost the rest of my pain. I'm so glad you mentioned this herb here because I have been trying to conceive for years and this might help if it continues to cut down on my endo.
    [/b]

I pray it works out very well for you. Please keep us informed if you try it.

Okay, so I've ordered the three months supply, I red' ta go!
    [/b]

Alright now, work it out!! Praying and expecting to hear great results!

I'll be putting my order in too.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I pray it works out very well for you. Please keep us informed if you try it.
    Alright now, work it out!! Praying and expecting to hear great results!

I'll be putting my order in too.
    [/b]
    Thanks for the prayers and good wishes. I'd like to know how it works out for you too.
    Very thankful

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast