Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where do you get these things? i see all these pretty hair accessories people are wearing and i just can't seem to find them!

people say look at goodwill or thrift stores but when i go looking i don't see anything that i see in these pictures.

so help would be nice. thanks.
    [color=#6633FF]was jessicakitty[/color]
    [color=#6600CC]transition started december 2005[/color]
    [color=#FF6666]BC march 2006[/color]
    [color=#CC33CC]natural five years and going![/color]
    [COLOR="Blue"]hair album: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v343/jesskitty/hair/[/COLOR]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

make ur own its not that hard.....a lil fabric some elastic n BAM instant headband

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

H&M is really good (in the UK anyway)...

ctate5 Guest

i took my 26 year old self into claire's :blush: and found some really cute headbands.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a self proclaimed headband/scarf junkie! I maybe have around 50 of them but i don't wear them all the time. I don't want to mess up my hairline! ^_^
    I bought mine at places like Claires, Walmart, EBAY, and Target. I even found some really cute one's at my grocery store (Krogers) lol!!
    [color=#FF0000]Fotki Updated!![/color]

[url="http://public.fotki.com/nyparker/"]My Natural Hair Journey Pics[/url]

My Avatar pic is me when I was 6yrs old. I'm so trying to get back to that!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://tznius.com/

This website caters to Orthodox Jewish women who cover their hair, and has a huge selection of headscarves, hairbands, etc. Good service and flat $1.95 shipping.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i took my 26 year old self into claire's :blush: and found some really cute headbands.
    [/b]
    Yup...that's what I did and they usually have them buy one get the other at 50% off! Also, walmart and target have cute ones.
    Album: [url]www.picturetrail.com/napturallizz[/url]
    pw: natural
    Updated: March 2008

chinani is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

H&M is really good (in the UK anyway)...
    [/b]
    No H&Ms in Texas, but it's a good suggestion... I got a cute one from there while in NYC...

My suggestion: I buy from Africans occassionally. Are you currently in Houston? If so I could suggest a more specific place.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[/b]
    i went into claires because i thought i saw something that looked like it! but the width isn't long enough to cover my hair or most of the women's hair here. so it's not the type that i see where they style their hand scarves over their head.

Check out Family Dollar. I bought all of mine from there. Cute and cheap. My two favorite words.
    [/b]
    nope i'm in san antonio.

I'm a self proclaimed headband/scarf junkie! I maybe have around 50 of them but i don't wear them all the time. I don't want to mess up my hairline! ^_^
    I bought mine at places like Claires, Walmart, EBAY, and Target. I even found some really cute one's at my grocery store (Krogers) lol!!
    [/b]
    what words would you look under to shop at ebay? i've tried head scarves and it shows my scarves that are big and fluffy that you wouldn't be able to put over your hair, and the ones that you could only put on your neck. for example those ones that look kinda like ostrich feathers that are elastic and you can put over your head.

and what section would you look at target? i've been to target of course but i don't see the things you ladies wear there.

make ur own its not that hard.....a lil fabric some elastic n BAM instant headband
    [/b]
    dumb question, but i've never made anything before in my life when it comes to clothing, crafts, cooking etc. in this domestic field i haven't had a chance to..so is there any steps in how to make them? and where would you buy the fabric and how long would you cut it at and are there any specific scissors you need to cut it with?
    [color=#6633FF]was jessicakitty[/color]
    [color=#6600CC]transition started december 2005[/color]
    [color=#FF6666]BC march 2006[/color]
    [color=#CC33CC]natural five years and going![/color]
    [COLOR="Blue"]hair album: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v343/jesskitty/hair/[/COLOR]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have bought great headbands in beautiful prints in cotton cloth from www.forever21.com although I think that in store they have a greater selection. They don't look or feel cheap like the many other headbands I have run into.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast