Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pookeylou View Post
    I owe you some hair butter or a shampoo bar!!!

Your post made me diligently harass my doc to check my thyroid. 3 test since 11/12...all within "normal" ranges but chart shows thyroid levels going down. Doc still would not move to do anything further. After your post the fatigue was worse, weight went up a few more pounds, had gained back everything I had worked so hard to lose, patchy scabby skin along the hairline, behind my ears and side burns coming back. I showed all this to Doc on last visit and he finally arranged for the scan. Doc called today and thyroid is abnormal..."cold" nodule in left side. Arranging for ultrasound and possible biopsy.

Thank you for suggesting the connection. It made me push harder to get the doc to check this.
    I'm glad that you pushed your doctor. I am not on any medication for my thyroid, but I changed my diet. I get more sleep (at least 8 hours). I also take a natural thyroid supplement that is rich in iodine and a few other goodies. I upped my workout schedule and I weight train more.

Now I am less tired, I only see an occasional dandruff flake, my skin is less dry and flaky, and I've lost 10 lbs.

Keep fighting the good fight Pook!

2. Thanks Siriushair thanked for this post
    Likes Siriushair liked this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Scabs On Scalp

Are you the same person that makes those incredible lime shampoo bars? If you are , please email me at snwclouds@gmail.com....ive been trying to find you for awhile now... I'm ready to place an order!?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789