Likes Likes:  0
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recently moved back to the NYC and I'm need to find a new gyn doctor. The one i had before was excellent!! I wish I could have packed her in my suitcase.. so I dont want to just pick out the yellow pages or jump around to different doctors till i find that great one.

Any recommendations?? I would prefer a woman, but men are ok as long as they have great bed side manner. An office that has a nice comforting feel to it. Some one who makes you feel comfortable while your business is out on display :rolleyes: ! Oh and who isnt rough-this is a must!

I have great insurance coverage and its accepted pretty much everywhere

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i picked a doctor in the beth israel union square. i'll look for her name. i only go once a year she's a GP and a gyn so its on stop shopping. plus since i dont get sick ive only gone to see her for those check ups an i cant remember her name :lol:

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a GREAT ob-gyn when I lived in NYC. Ketly Michel. I just googled her and I think she practices at Cornel Medical Center now although I believe she also has a private office in Manhattan. Shouldn't be too hard to get her info.

Not only is she a black female she is also natural-headed (at least she was when I was going to her in the mid-90s). She delivered both me and my sister's babies and we both had difficult pregnancies and deliveries (bedrest, C-sections) and she was right there with us every step of the way. An EXCELLENT physician. Very caring, very competent.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dr. Rachel Villanueva. Thorough Dr. She passed my pap litmus test too; quick but thorough. She's under the Oxford Freedom Plan. Not sure what else she takes. Addy: 148 Madison Avenue; Phone number: 212-252-0111.
    Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
    ~Judy Garland~
    Back to Loose Hair: March 2013
    My DreadLoc Story: Updates 9.22.2010