Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I drink Organic Skim Milk - Diary products are a major source of calcium, so that's why I drink them..gotta keep the bones right... My husband drinks Rice Milk b/c he's lactose intolerant.

One inconvenient down fall about Soy Milk is the sometimes associated gas. Mammals don't have the enzyme required to break down oligosaccharides found in the carbs of soy (like all beans)....leading to the stank butt. It depends on the amount you consume though.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I drink Organic Skim Milk - Diary products are a major source of calcium, so that's why I drink them..gotta keep the bones right... My husband drinks Rice Milk b/c he's lactose intolerant.

One inconvenient down fall about Soy Milk is the sometimes associated gas. Mammals don't have the enzyme required to break down oligosaccharides found in the carbs of soy (like all beans)....leading to the stank butt. It depends on the amount you consume though.
    [/b]
    I can admit that cow milk is a better source of calcium then soy milk, even if the soy milk is fortified with calcium because natural vitamins/minerals are always better then fortified/synthetic ones. There are other sources of calcium like broccoli, sardines, almonds etc. I refuse to believe that humans need mammalian milk beyond infancy and this isn't to say that skim milk is unhealthy.

I only drink soy with with my cereal, that's how it is with most legumes but the health benefits of these vegetables can't be denied. One thing that appeals to me about soy, as a man, is that scientific research has proven that it helps prevent prostate cancer and male pattern baldness.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I drink almond milk. I buy it a Trader Joe's for $1.79 a box. It's great.
    What good do your words do, if they can't understand you? (Badu)

God is good all the time.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Skim Cow Milk Vs. Soy Milk

The amazing blend of almond milk , soya milk or either skim milk can use in various products , Being a british essay writers I work freelance that takes me to such activities to create these products

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I;m personally active in these milk related healthy conversation as it was my topic for essay writer service project in canada

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cow milk is the best for your skin and when you use any type of face wash made with it, it will make your skin glow. Pay someone to do my online class

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123