Seven is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I keep a pair of penny loafers in my closet at all times. My current pair have reached the end of their life but I am having a helluva time finding a pair to replace them and until I do I am not throwing the old pair away. No lawd... :icon_headshake:

I can Google up Bass penny loafers and get some hits but all I'm finding is soft leather - which doesn't look as nice imo and doesn't last as long. I am looking for a pair of thick hard leather classic styled penny loafers.

Anybody know where I can find a pair? Why are they so freaking hard to find?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I keep a pair of penny loafers in my closet at all times. My current pair have reached the end of their life but I am having a helluva time finding a pair to replace them and until I do I am not throwing the old pair away. No lawd... :icon_headshake:

I can Google up Bass penny loafers and get some hits but all I'm finding is soft leather - which doesn't look as nice imo and doesn't last as long. I am looking for a pair of thick hard leather classic styled penny loafers.

Anybody know where I can find a pair? Why are they so freaking hard to find?
    [/b]

Hope this helps

Another suggestion is contacting G.H. Themselves and ask them if they still carry the shoe. They are able to provide you with a list of seller of the shoe in your area and from then on you can call and ask if they carry the shoe that you want. If you have the name of the shoe and color number it will help too.

Take care

http://cgi.ebay.com/WOMENS-PENNY-LOAFERS-W...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.shoemall.com/catalog/thumbnail....N=25+4294966684