this discussion makes me want to get some colored contacts now :P
mostly switched out betwn my galsses and claer contacts

...and we wouldn't even be having this conversation about lipstick, blush, mascara, or a purple sweater.

There is nothing wrong with playing with the uniform you are given. There is also nothing wrong with "alterations" and even "changing the uniform" all together for a silk smoking jacket.

When I first became "Napptural" I thought I was the shyte! I loved my BAA and dared anyone to say opposite. I slowly saw myself "hatin" on my "Straight/Gollum Fiyah" sistas.

Then. I took a breath. Looked around. I came to the realization....

If we were all JUST ALIKE the world would be quite boring.

I wear light brown contacts. I wear clear contacts. I wear glasses. I wear lipsticks. I wear foundation. I wear mascara. I have tattoos. My ears are double-triple pierced. That doesn't make me "untrue" to my "true" self - no more than wearing a red shirt or pank shorts.

What's going on in the inside of you? What kind of person are you on the inside in regards to personality and mental consciousness?
:unsure:

Does your outside look good as gold, natural to the tee, and your inside rotten like hot garbage? If so - then all the asthetics are for naught.
[/b]

my thoughts exaclty