User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Samielle1 Guest

I was on the train today minding my own business. When these crackhead guys got on asking me to buy some bootleg DVD. They could see I was annoyed and tried to, I guess, intimidate me by asking me questions sharply, so I answered sharply back at them.
    I was on my way off then I heard, " You not that fine, nappy headed heffer." The thing is, this didn't even bother me, I was like okay, I mean I do have hair, 2 inches, but I don't consider that exactly bald. Then I said " I might not have hair, but at least I don't smell like a**. Maybe you could use those that CD money to buy some soap"

the guy that said this to me had greasy long hair that looked like it had beend straightened. I mean, not everyon is looking for long hair and I know that I have the head for short hair, soo... I guess. My first run in.
    One of the guys apoligized for the guy's behavior, I wasn't trying to hear it. You lose all my respect if you disrespect me first, he was guilty by association. Screw him too.

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was on the train today minding my own business. When these crackhead guys got on asking me to buy some bootleg DVD. They could see I was annoyed and tried to, I guess, intimidate me by asking me questions sharply, so I answered sharply back at them.
    I was on my way off then I heard, " You not that fine, nappy headed heffer." The thing is, this didn't even bother me, I was like okay, I mean I do have hair, 2 inches, but I don't consider that exactly bald. Then I said " I might not have hair, but at least I don't smell like a**. Maybe you could use those that CD money to buy some soap"
    the guy that said this to me had greasy long hair that looked like it had beend straightened. I mean, not everyon is looking for long hair and I know that I have the head for short hair, soo... I guess. My first run in.
    One of the guys apoligized for the guy's behavior, I wasn't trying to hear it. You lose all my respect if you disrespect me first, he was guilty by association. Screw him too.
    [/b]
    Geeze. I can't say how I'd have reacted cause I'd have had to be there and faced with the situation. I have yet to encounter that kind of rudeness and hope I never have to. Plus, you know, even if your hair had been longer, you'd just have been a nappy headed heffa instead. In fact, I'm surprised they didn't go for the double whammy and call you a nappy, bald-headed heffa. Girl, they's ignant (and apparently hard up for cash) and just chalk it up to that.

Sorry you this happened to you but you know the deal. What ever piece of your mind you gave them, I'm sure they weren't even worth that. You're right. Screw 'em. They can just go make their money off some one else.
    Michael Nathan White * My big brother * 1953-2011* Happy Birthday Michael
    June 24th
    We really, really, really miss you!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was on my way off then I heard, " You not that fine, nappy headed heffer." The thing is, this didn't even bother me, I was like okay, I mean I do have hair, 2 inches, but I don't consider that exactly bald. Then I said " I might not have hair, but at least I don't smell like a**. Maybe you could use those that CD money to buy some soap" the guy that said this to me had greasy long hair that looked like it had beend straightened. I mean, not everyon is looking for long hair and I know that I have the head for short hair, soo... I guess. My first run in.
    [/b]
    :lol:
    WINTER '10/'11 | Something New Perhaps, | 'Poo (1x) and CON (7 min) | Giovanni, Natures Gate, or CHI products | Ylang-Ylang, Sage, and Rosemary in a base of Castor, Avocado, and Coconut oils for scalp/Ends Rub w/Shea Butter | Sun Protect Hair/Scalp Daily | DC & CON/Color Treat w/Henna-Indigo as needed | Trim as needed.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They always have to go there with some comment about the hair. I guess it's supposed to hurt us. It does not hurt me any more.

A similar thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I was outside my apartment building leaving for work when I saw there was a UPS slip stuck on the door for us. So I called my FH on my cell phone to tell him to come down and get it. I'm talking on the phone when some guy comes out of the bodega next door. I saw that he looked "interested" so I turned away and ignored him and kept talking on the phone, thinking he would get the hint.

He came up to me anyway, holding out his hand for me to shake and asking my name. I said, "I'm on the phone with my fiance" and he still kept trying to talk to me. So I just walked away. And he said, "Dang, I'm not going to rob you." All I really wanted to do was yell, "WHAT THE *^#*& IS WRONG WITH YOU? I'M ON THE PHONE, FOOL!" but of course I did not say that.

So then he mustered up all his intelligence and said, "[mumble mumble]... buy you a brush so you can comb your hair..." My first thought was "how am I going to COMB my hair with a BRUSH?" My second thought was "If my hair looks so bad, why were you just trying to talk to me?" And then I thought... I guess I'm supposed to feel bad or hurt, but I don't. Not even a little, tiny bit.

I'm glad you didn't feel bad either - you shouldn't. Why do random strangers feel like we are going to care about their opinion? (Not to mention try to make you buy some DVD you don't want.)
    Joined NP: Nov 2003 - Last chemical fire cream: Oct 3, 2004 - BC: May 14, 2005!! - [color=#FF6666]PINK[/color] since April 2006

[url="http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/meganlyles"][color=#009900]Contributing Writer on Suite101.com - Read travel articles here.[/color][/url]

[url="http://www.meganlyles.com"]Travelogue: New York City to Buenos Aires - one year by bus and boat.[/url]

chinani is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"You not that fine, nappy headed heffer."

If a man has to tell you that you "not that fine" that means he was feeling you. Anyways, what kinda image consultant works on the train?

Shake 'em off girl.

cmsheart is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please try not to take things out on the innocent party. Yes, a@@hole #1 shouldn't have gone there but unless the second person did/said something then its wrong to do that. Why? Because we get into this funk about how BM don't like us naturals and get snotty when its not even like that (on occasion).

But umm first dude was a stank.

Virginia-Between Richmond and VA Beach...
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and then the comments that these idiot dudes made were so stupid... I would be like--- 'ur momma'.... :P
    5 Years of Nappiness as of Nov 26, 2010 and this is my 5th year on Nappturality!

Trust in God NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[/b]
    This sounds so CTA Red Line going to or leaving 95th Street. You from Chicago? :lol:

buffyuna is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and greenline going to East 63d.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This sounds so CTA Red Line going to or leaving 95th Street. You from Chicago? :lol:
    [/b]

OMG ....I am, and yep -- I know just what ya mean!!! Well, for me , sounds REAAAAAAAL 79th and State..the El station stop....
    Have a great day,

Serenity
    IT Manager, Engagement, Technical Support
    Apollo Group, Inc.

Just a girl and her blog...
    True Serenity...Yeah, I Blog

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast