Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am struggling. I can't find any jeans I like. I have huge thighs, I mean huge and most of the jeans that should fit big thighs don't fit mine. What do you ladies wear?
    http://public.fotki.com/Turnergirl/ Updated 8/22/07
    This is how I am wearing my hair http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...06/washngo.jpg All over the place right now

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try Levis with a little stretch. They are affordable and they cover my butt.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would suggest going to Khols or a store like that which has a plethora of brands and trying on a bunch of different brands to see which ones work for you. I tried this and found that this one called Angels fits me, but its hard to find in regualar stores.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like polo brands...the strecth ones.....i try to avoid cheap jeans for the reasons u stated above
    Nubian Goddess

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try this website...I have never bought a pair from here..but it looks as though they specialize in small waist bottom heavy jeans....

http://www.pzijeans.com

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try this website...I have never bought a pair from here..but it looks as though they specialize in small waist bottom heavy jeans....

http://www.pzijeans.com
    [/b]

That site looks cool, Im gonna have to give them a try! I was gonna suggest Apple Bottoms

I have a couple pair of apple bottoms and they have a really nice stretchy fit, they also seem to be made larger... for example I can wear a size 6 apple bottom jeans but with regular non stretch jeans i am about a 9/10... ok so im not bottom heavy at all :blush: Im quite the opposite, but anyway I thought i could share this little bit of info!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I started a thread like this a couple of weeks ago. With no response. I have the same issue. But I just came from that PZI Jeans page! Problem solved!! I NEEEEEEED those jeans. Now if I could just figure out a way to pay for them. HMMMMMM :icon_thinkerg: Hey maybe they have lay-a-way! Nah, guess not. I'll figure something out though.

This is me in some Levi's Low rise Jeans. Notice how part of my behind is still sticking out of the back. Thus the bodysuit/blouse.

"Don't hate your hair for what it's NOT, appreciate it for what it IS ."

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^^^I saved that site to my faves ---- that is my body type right there.... those jeans fit just how I like them to. l like them to hug my hips and thighs ---- which are soooooo not small---- without flaring out at the waist.

I was able to find a pair of jeans at Old Navy that happened to be on clearance like a month ago that fit me --- I was in shock. I'm short, so on top of having to find the hip/thigh/waist ratio they weren't too long either .... lovin them :wub:.

Locs 2nd Set: April 3rd 2012 - Yup they're back

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually get jeans from NY & Co. I might have to check out PZI. Remember that you always want to dress the largest part of your body. So, in the case of pants, if they fit in the butt, thigh, and hip areas, but are a little large in the waist, remember that you can always have them taken in! You just have to find a tailor with some skill. You might have to cough up extra money, but it's well worth it in the end.
    <div align="center">"I don't follow the crowd...I lead it."
    Last CFC: 9/10/05
    Napptural since 8/6/06

Pink since 6/07!
    Fotki updated 10/19/08
    </div>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lucky Brand Jeans Easy Rider fit!!! I found out about them on zafu.com. These are the only jeans I have found that fit without stretch. I prefer jeans that aren&#39;t skin tight. They give me a boot cut leg without being tight in the thighs. So these work for me. They are expensive ($100+), but they are worth it. At least go to zafu.com and put in your specifications and they will find a fit for you.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast