Thread: Strapless Bras

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm late but i just recently bought this and it's AMAZEBALLS~!!! i'm 36HH and this was supportive enough that i could jump up and down a)with a boob popping out and b) without having to adjust the bra afterwards. i think the fit might be a bit smaller than normal in the band but that's fine because that means it'll stay upwithout having to be constantly adjusted

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyGirl2012 View Post
    i'm late but i just recently bought this and it's AMAZEBALLS~!!! i'm 36HH and this was supportive enough that i could jump up and down a)with a boob popping out and b) without having to adjust the bra afterwards. i think the fit might be a bit smaller than normal in the band but that's fine because that means it'll stay upwithout having to be constantly adjusted
    Off Topic...kinda:
    Oh! Ok, this explains your comment in the 'our' random thoughts workout thread. I wasn't aware or I missed that post.

----------
    Thanks for the recommendation. I need a good strapless bra that supports no matter what!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wear a size 8 Enell bra. Does anyone know if anyone even makes a strapless bra that is that big? LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12