Thread: I Had A Dream

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That somebody relaxed my hair. I don't remember it as vividly as I did yesterday morning but I was in a salon. I believe I was going to get my hair braided. And the woman claimed my hair was hard to get through and she went behind my back and put and handful of some white goop in my hair. Once I realized it was a chemical fire cream, I panicked and ran around like I was crazy trying to wash it out. And random parts of my hair had straightened out while the rest was still nappy. I also had color in my hair (IDK where that came from). My hair was all over the place. It was a mess and I was having a fit. Has anybody else ever had a dream like this?
    3 years natural
    Hair type - 4-a/3-c
    Current Length - Shoulder

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

everyone has the dream sooner or later.....i've yet to have the dream since i've become natural (Thank God) but i know sometimes it can seem real.....if you do a search through the forum for "dream" then you'll see a ton threads about the "dream" some are hilarious and some almost make you wanna cry but when you wake up everyone is relieved
    <span style="color:#3333FF">[i][SIZE=2][color=#000099]~*Z PHI B*~[/color][/SIZE]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;ve had a dream similar to that and I woke up ANGRY!!

I was at my old hair salon to do a photoshoot and I was meant to be the natural hairstyle model. I was sat in the chair when they started to feel my head up to see what styles they could do with my hair. I looked down for two seconds and felt this heat in the middle of my head....there was some jumbo disney style curl boinging from the middle of my head. They&#39;d straightened it and curled it in one seoop!! Man I was pi**ed!! I got up and started yelling every nasty thing under the sun and then I woke up. I&#39;m glad that I did because I was about to start getting violent.

I couldn&#39;t shake the bad mood for about 2 hours and it wasn&#39;t even real.....I love my napps :wub: :wub:
    Come see me at MySpace

[url="http://www.myspace.com/kella83"]http://www.myspace.com/kella83[/url]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you ever read Nappily Ever After! The main character kept having a dream that someone was putting that creamy crack all over her! Hmmmm! Sounds familiar. Now I&#39;m scared. I would not like to have this dream. Does this happen to all naturals, or just if your insecure in your self and nappiness, cause that&#39;s what her problem was in the book. Just a random thought..........excuse me
    "Love is patient and kind, Love is not jealous, conceited, proud or boastful, it is not arrogant, selfish, irritable or rude. Love does not keep a record of wrongs. Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth, Love never gives up , and its faith, hope and patience never fail. Love is eternal." - 1 Corinthians 13 :))

MoNappy28-Holla! http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff194/soulstar79/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven&#39;t had "the dream&#39; yet, but I&#39;ve seen similar threads. I don&#39;t think it means you are insecure in your nappiness. Maybe it means you are really into your hair.
    BC&#39;d 5/30! WooHooo!

Pics coming soon.

I&#39;m style challenged. What am I going to do?

The Land of Elves, before the time of Men
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, this isn&#39;t something that just happens to those who are insecure. I am just as happy and secure in my nappidom as I was as a permie, so I think it&#39;s just your subconscious working out some hidden nappy aggression

*adjusts wire rim glasses*

So how is your relationship with your Mother?

I had this dream for the second time the other night and Hong Kong Fooey&#39;d my DH. I mean I almost thoat chopped him. When I told him what was wrong, he just laughed his butt off and told me to go back to sleep. He&#39;s gotten used to my Napp Aggression I guess

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, this isn&#39;t something that just happens to those who are insecure. I am just as happy and secure in my nappidom as I was as a permie, so I think it&#39;s just your subconscious working out some hidden nappy aggression

*adjusts wire rim glasses*

So how is your relationship with your Mother?

I had this dream for the second time the other night and Hong Kong Fooey&#39;d my DH. I mean I almost thoat chopped him. When I told him what was wrong, he just laughed his butt off and told me to go back to sleep. He&#39;s gotten used to my Napp Aggression I guess
    [/b]
    Well I&#39;m finally secure with my nappy hair so I don&#39;t think that&#39;s it. I&#39;ll have to check out Nappily Ever After though. Thanks ladies!
    3 years natural
    Hair type - 4-a/3-c
    Current Length - Shoulder