Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of the female bowlers I've seen are in pretty good shape. The men are a different story...lol

What about kayaking? or luge, bobsledding? soccer? cricket?
    I just want you to recognize me in the temple, you can't hurt me I found peace within myself--Michael Jackson (RIP)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't know Flo Jo was accused of taking steroids. I remember the whole thing with Ben Johnson and Carl Lewis around the same time.

Bowling... I could swallow every steroid on the planet and I would still throw gutter balls like nobody's business. :lol:

Someone oughta check out table tennis/ping pong. Those chinese guys be having way too much energy swinging the ball from the back of the room just to hit the table.
    [/b]
    She was never formally accused but people in track were talking. She paid the ultimate price in the end.
    Livin.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The talk of who's using and who's clean is all the rage now. And it ain't limited to major sports either. I'm trying to remember....

track & field: Ben Johnson, Marion Jones & her husband
    bicycling: a whole host of folks kicked out of the Tour de France including the leader
    baseball: various
    swimming: I believe Inge de Bruin (sp) from the Netherlands was accused by other athletes of steroid use

that's all I can think of now. I know there's lots of others
    [/b]
    Marion's never actually produced a negative urine sample, just accusations and her associations with her husband
    <div align="center">http://profile.ak.facebook.com/v222/...95061_2910.jpg</div>

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms">I am so happy and grateful now that money comes to me in increasing quantities, through multiple sources in a continous basis!

You have to find a way of distracting yourself from the absent of the money while you activate within yourself the feeling of the money!

Look in the direction of where you want to be and speak in the direction of where you want to be and never look behind your shoulder of where you have come from!!!

My thoughts control my vibrations and it’s my thoughts that control what I attract!</span>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;ve been watching the Track & Field Championships; Maria Mutuola is HUGE! She is straight up dude looking. The commentators are going on and on about her career and how nice she is but not saying what&#39;s obvious, she&#39;s twice the size of the other runners.

I love ice hockey; last year the head of the anti-doping agency, Dick Pound (nice name, huh? :lol: ) tested several NHL players. I think that only two were found to have any suspicious drugs in their systems and those weren&#39;t conclusively tied to doping.

sannie is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ointlaugh: I love Maria, she is a bit dudish though. :unsure:
    How &#39;bout darts?
    Never Can Say Goodbye Mike, you will always be Another Part Of Me... RIP

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bumpity bump....

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not horse racing.
    My album

password: gemela

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think they should just open up games to steroids and have natural competitions and steroid competitions.

i personally dont think steroids is cheating because i dont see it as being different as any other enhancements that have given competitors advantages. sure it gives them an advantage over natural competitors, but the same ting can be said about modern day tennis rackets (when compared to ones from 30 years ago), cleat technology, compression gear, training techniques, etc.

i personally want to see some doped up games that end in 'roid rages

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyGirl2012 View Post
    i think they should just open up games to steroids and have natural competitions and steroid competitions.

i personally dont think steroids is cheating because i dont see it as being different as any other enhancements that have given competitors advantages. sure it gives them an advantage over natural competitors, but the same ting can be said about modern day tennis rackets (when compared to ones from 30 years ago), cleat technology, compression gear, training techniques, etc.

i personally want to see some doped up games that end in 'roid rages
    I'm now thinking of the old SNL skit with the crack achievers. They had some guy on the parallel bars who spun around so fast that his arms came completely out of joint

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12