Likes Likes:  0
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a couple of you on NP have been consultants for Color Me Beautiful. This company sells makeup, fragrance and skincare. You can choose a starter kit marketed towards darker skintones (Flori Roberts, Interface, Patti Labelle and Iman) or lighter skintones (Gale Hyman, Color Me Beautiful and Adrien Arpel).

OK I want the low down. Please give it to me straight with no chaser!!!! :P Please tell me your experiences with the CMB products. How is the quality of the products? Do you sell to young, old, white, black? Who are your best customers? Does the product sell easily when people try it on? Do you know of any others that are having success with the company? Are you able to rebook parties to keep the sales flowing? Do they have good trainig available? What are the qualifications for the Mercedes? :wub: What is the hostess program?

I have previously been a Mary Kay consultant. The problem I had was the market was so saturated that everyone either sold MK or knew a consultant. This broke my heart because I LOVE the company but could make no money. I also tried Warm Spirit but they were going through growing pains and had way too many backordered products. My customers would get upset with me when they did not receive their products in a timely manner.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump!

Cocopuff is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question, how much money are you trying to make from doing this?

Reason I asked is starting something like this takes out a lot of time and effort on your behalf. How much do you have to sell to make a profit?

What I always say is do something that is going to give you the money you want.