Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

The site is http://www.hairveda.net

This site has some very interesting looking products (with a low price tag):

Vatika Frosting
    AshaOmega Scalp Blend
    Almond Glaze
    Whipped Baggy Cream
    Shikakai Cleanser
    Sitri-Nilah Deep Conditioning Masque
    among others...

I was wondering if any of you have tried these products. If so, which ones did you try and how well did they work.

Sorry, if I've awakened the PJ in some of you. :P
    Been here since September 2006...
    BC'd AGAIN...super short 4B hair...
    [B]**FOTKI UPDATED APRIL 2010**[/B]
    http://public.fotki.com/NaturaLei/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for finding this site! when i run out of products i will be ordering. their smaller sizes are pretty inexpensive.
    He proposed! I'm getting hitched in November!

http://i44.tinypic.com/316lxmd.gif

Rozaroni is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, if I've awakened the PJ in some of you. :P
    [/b]

Yeah - thanks! No, really, thanks for that

I just got the CoCasta oil, and I really like it so far.
    <span style="font-family:Verdana">
    I stay cool, and dig all jive,
    That's the way I stay alive.
    My motto, as I live and learn, is:
    Dig and be dug, in return.
    • Langston Hughes
    </span>

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Naturalei! Way to wake up my pj :ninj: Good thing I have gained control I still have almost full containers of my QB and I just ordered some Oyin body products and I am ordering some conditioners and Juices and Berries and Frank Juice (cause I liked these!) BUT.....I did book mark the page, so when I&#39;m ready to switch it up, I think I&#39;ll try it and the sisters smith. Plus I believe I have seen threads on the Vatika oil and they were pretty positive. Try searching!
    "Love is patient and kind, Love is not jealous, conceited, proud or boastful, it is not arrogant, selfish, irritable or rude. Love does not keep a record of wrongs. Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth, Love never gives up , and its faith, hope and patience never fail. Love is eternal." - 1 Corinthians 13 :))

MoNappy28-Holla! http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff194/soulstar79/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Previously discussed in this Vatika Oil thread.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pjism in me ordered-V.frosting, almond glaze and oil -i forget the name
    with return with results
    Finally some Updates
    http://public.fotki.com/Jstary41907/ 5/3/08

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I received my stuff
    1. everything smells wonderful -I believe she is having a sale and when you spend more than 30 dollars
    you get a serum scalp something I havent tried it yet
    the Vatika frosting smells just like frosting but because of the warm weather it has melted
    my favorite scent is Almond and the almond glaze its like old school grease with none of the "bad" stuff
    I will try that this weekend with a braidout and try to update my fotki
    the coco oil also smells nice and it to be use as a hot treament or scalp massage I like this stuff
    because I do like to henna my hair and it keeps my hair strong and it never looks dull
    Ive only dabbled in the products i will probably give more details when i update my fotki
    but I give these products two thumbs up
    Finally some Updates
    http://public.fotki.com/Jstary41907/ 5/3/08

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can&#39;t even lie, some of that stuff looks nice (a lot of it i can make myself actually) *BUT* i question the person making it. just looking at the site made me a bit :unsure:. who is this person making these products? anyone know anything in detail?
    Thanks to my angel who made me PANK again!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can&#39;t even lie, some of that stuff looks nice (a lot of it i can make myself actually) *BUT* i question the person making it. just looking at the site made me a bit :unsure:. who is this person making these products? anyone know anything in detail?
    [/b]

No offense to anyone who has ordered or to the creator of this product but I ordered the Vatika Frosting and the Shealoe and I was not impressed. I wish I would have made my own Shealoe using Moe&#39;s recipe(could have saved myself some money) and the Vatika Frosting is just Vatika Oil(which I already have) with other oils added, nothing spectacular to me after using it a couple of times. Just my :2cents:

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense to anyone who has ordered or to the creator of this product but I ordered the Vatika Frosting and the Shealoe and I was not impressed. I wish I would have made my own Shealoe using Moe&#39;s recipe(could have saved myself some money) and the Vatika Frosting is just Vatika Oil(which I already have) with other oils added, nothing spectacular to me after using it a couple of times. Just my :2cents:
    [/b]

yeah i peeped that too! :lol: i was like one, vatika oil is coconut oil ENRICHED with ayurvedic herbs, so you&#39;re just adding that to some regular coconut oil. why pay someone when i have vatika oil and organic unrefined coconut oil at home? and ive made my own shealoe which i loved. i was going through those ingredients!!

not knocking anyone though, i know sometimes people dont like making things or dont have the time or what have you. but im getting to the point where if it&#39;s something i know i can make, and the ingredients are accessible, i won&#39;t make the purchase.

but my thing was, it looked like a layperson just threw things together and made a website. there were a lot of grammatical errors. professionally speaking...it made me take a second look, but the vibe i got was, oooh i can make this and SELL it!!! you know what i mean? i didnt get the impression that this was a person who does independent research on things. i mean, i could be wrong dont beat me up yall!

one thing i love shulta and qhem for is that they are able to give me details about products and are VERY knowledgeable. anyone can mix up stuff in their kitchen and sell it to you, but i wont put it in my hair :icon_headshake:
    Thanks to my angel who made me PANK again!!!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast