Likes Likes:  0
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just wondering if anyone else was graduating this December besides me because often times due to the time of year with it being the holidays and all Dec. graduations often get over looked.

So if your walking across that stage in Dec. what degree will you be earning and what are your post graduation plans

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just wondering if anyone else was graduating this December besides me because often times due to the time of year with it being the holidays and all Dec. graduations often get over looked.

So if your walking across that stage in Dec. what degree will you be earning and what are your post graduation plans
    [/b]

Ooh me! me!
    I'll be getting an AA in psychology. Then I'm transferring to a 4yr college to earn my bachelors (in psychology).

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although I finished all my classes in the summer, I will be walking across the stage in December! I will obtain my B.A in Psychology in December! As for after graduation plans I guess I will be starting that before actual graduation! I will be begining my classes for my Masters Program in Psycholoy on the 20th of August! I am too too tooooooo excited about it!
    [SIZE=2][url="http://members.fotki.com/Genesis7/"]Fotki[/url]</span>[/SIZE]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh thats great ladies congrats!

Well as for me I decided to go ahead and graduate early by walking this Dec instead of next May! Im so excited but now im a little upset cause now im scrambling around trying to find whatever leftover Class of 07 graduation stuff i can find :lol: Cause u know by the time we graduate it will be all about Christmas.

Anyway I will be earning my MSIT. My plans are to have my career before (i dont like the word job lol) i walk across the stage. I aspire to be a Business Analyst.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ladies!! I&#39;ll be graduating again in DECEMBER!! Yay.. to us!
    “The tragedy of life doesn&#39;t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. It is not a disgrace not to reach the stars, but it is a disgrace to have no stars to reach for. Not failure, but low aim is sin."

[url="http://www.myspace.com/kenetawright"]My Myspace[/url]

[url="http://public.fotki.com/Urbane-Victoria/hair-journey-/"]My Fotki[/url]
    PW: jazz

Take the first step in [b]FAITH[/b]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i&#39;ll graduate w/a B.S. in chemistry and minor in math. my immediate plans are to get a job b/c i&#39;ve been goin to school part time for 6 1/2 yrs. i do want to go to grad school, but the thought of it is kind of overwhelming and i don&#39;t know what i&#39;d do w/ myself after i graduated from grad school. this time off will let me EXHALE

Jina is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Although I finished all my classes in the summer, I will be walking across the stage in December![/b]
    Hey, I have a similar story! Actually, I&#39;m working on my last 3 credit hours as of right now (thank God!), and I&#39;m so over college. <_< When I read people&#39;s posts in here about how they&#39;re so happy to be going to school/back to school, etc. I think :icon_headshake: lol Anywho, my B.A. is in English. What will I do after graduation? Who knows? Hopefully, I can scoop something up within these next few months. Job searching is a b*tch and a quarter.
    you are original high & dream maker & true men do not try to limit you. -haki madhubuti

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another English grad checking in. And I have NO clue what I&#39;m going to do afterwards. I know I want to go to graduate school, maybe for my MFA, maybe just an MA, but...I just don&#39;t know.
    My blog - NappyLove
    Celebrating 10 Nappy Years - January 18, 2012!
    Follow me on Pinterest!
    Rock That Natural Board
    Loc Love Board
    Sisterlocks Board

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;ll actually be graduating the first week in January, but close enough. I&#39;ll finally be a Medical Technologist. There are only four of us, so I don&#39;t know if we&#39;re walking a stage, but I&#39;m going to be so happy to be through!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well its that time ladies In five days i will me done! Any updates ladies?