Delilah is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey there, new in the CO and would love to meet OTHER Naporiented women. Is there anyone here interested in setting up an event? I'm at SAHM and needing an outlet!!! *screams, as I look down at my milk/food stained frumpy looking Tshirt and elastic banded shorts*

I need to talk to other WOMEN.

Okay. *breath*

So, anyhow, who's game?? :P

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, so I'm the only one in Columbus???
    Only SAHM?
    BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well you know i'm here
    nap nap and i communicate. she's at home for the moment

I'm at blacklick walking every tues/thurs or riding my bike if i'm alone(4mi) around 730-830am. Once the school bus comes i'm out-if you want to hook up. i know the kids are with you. also connecting with some mochamoms and doing some business plans.

so...hit me and we can connect via email/phone whatevah...go to mtg in sept together...stuff like that.
    STILL keeping it knotty 1 day at a time ... since '03
    locked since '06
    KnottyAuthor aka Cheleski

The Knotty Truth Series: The OG natural hair care book series on natural hair,culture & science

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well you know i'm here
    nap nap and i communicate. she's at home for the moment

I'm at blacklick walking every tues/thurs or riding my bike if i'm alone(4mi) around 730-830am. Once the school bus comes i'm out-if you want to hook up. i know the kids are with you. also connecting with some mochamoms and doing some business plans.

so...hit me and we can connect via email/phone whatevah...go to mtg in sept together...stuff like that.
    [/b]

Thanks. I would love to walk in the morning, but unfortunately those hours would not work for me. I contacted Mocha Moms and plan to attend the playgroup date in September. Did you join?

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. I would love to walk in the morning, but unfortunately those hours would not work for me. I contacted Mocha Moms and plan to attend the playgroup date in September. Did you join?
    [/b]

no, didnt join-will/may at mtg. speak to ms. prez from time to time. its different for me now with school aged kids. i got alot out of it when my boyz were little. so, i'm trying to connect and show at the social socials on weekends or something. i have to work hard not to be a recluse-because i have those tendencies :rolleyes: so I'll be there!
    locked since '06

The Knotty Truth Series: The OG natural hair care book series on natural hair,culture & science

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, didnt join-will/may at mtg. speak to ms. prez from time to time. its different for me now with school aged kids. i got alot out of it when my boyz were little. so, i'm trying to connect and show at the social socials on weekends or something. i have to work hard not to be a recluse-because i have those tendencies :rolleyes: so I'll be there!
    [/b]
    [color=#663366]OK ladies... I have no idea what SAHM... initials mean... and then there is a meeting in September? what's that all about? I'm here in Columbus at home for the time being... so let's hook up? why not...? I live in Reynoldsburg... I have kids and I am not free till 9am... last one to get on the bus....

Let me know...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[color=#663366]OK ladies... I have no idea what SAHM... initials mean... and then there is a meeting in September? what's that all about? I'm here in Columbus at home for the time being... so let's hook up? why not...? I live in Reynoldsburg... I have kids and I am not free till 9am... last one to get on the bus....

Let me know...
    [/b]

SAHM = Stay At Home Mom
    Meetings = Meetings with Mocha Moms, a group for African American mothers with children, primarily for SAHM.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SAHM = Stay At Home Mom
    Meetings = Meetings with Mocha Moms, a group for African American mothers with children, primarily for SAHM.
    [/b]
    [color=#993399]Thank you so much for letting me in the loop and telling me what the acryo's mean... I didn't know... I am out of work right now... but I don't consider myself a stay at home mom... I want to be employed..but I'd still come around and socialize

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[color=#993399]Thank you so much for letting me in the loop and telling me what the acryo's mean... I didn't know... I am out of work right now... but I don't consider myself a stay at home mom... I want to be employed..but I'd still come around and socialize
    [/b]

COOL. Sent you a PM

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey NN! Thats why i didnt loop you in with the MM thang....ironically, i've met a few and they and others have at home business that Inc/LLC/Website design etc... so i'm all about the networking. there is a section of women that have kids in school. so i'm going to see whats up and stay connected with them. when the boys were younger i did the meetings and let them play/playgroups-so i wasnt sure now-but they're some nice women. i dont know when the mtg is but plan to hear. i'll email you when i hear it and pm you D.Went to Columbus Christian Center Sunday and enjoyed it! Have either of you been?
    locked since '06

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast