Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just BC'ed on the 17th of this month and I just find it is so easy to wash and go for work everyday. I work nights so I am not in a situation where my hair is exposed to the suns issues. Is it realy bad for me to wash and condition everyday? I just hate the thought of putting product on top of product for days at a time between washes.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just BC'ed on the 17th of this month and I just find it is so easy to wash and go for work everyday. I work nights so I am not in a situation where my hair is exposed to the suns issues. Is it realy bad for me to wash and condition everyday? I just hate the thought of putting product on top of product for days at a time between washes.
    [/b]
    I wash my hair every 3-4 days!
    TO BE LOCKED IS TO BE FREE!!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In one week I probably wash my hair at least 3 times.
    What good do your words do, if they can't understand you? (Badu)

God is good all the time.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I shampoo and deep condition once a week usually on Sundays. I co-wash once, maybe twice a week usually Weds and rinse on the other days for my wash n go.
    Last CFC: Jan 2006
    BC: Jan 27, 2007

Check out my pics http://public.fotki.com/Deme/

Myspace http://www.myspace.com/dghauser

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am I the only durty one here? :lol:
    When my hair is in twists (99% of the time) I was my hair every two weeks after I took my twists down. But I don't put any products in my hair.
    Check out my new updates form march and april '08.

http://public.fotki.com/yasintha

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Usually, I co-wash my hair everyday. Since it's been in twists, once a week. This was the first week I had gone without washing my hair everyday and it was so weird for me. It was like I couldn't wait to put that shampoo in yesterday! Anyway, you should be fine, your hair will tell you if it's not okay!
    "Love is patient and kind, Love is not jealous, conceited, proud or boastful, it is not arrogant, selfish, irritable or rude. Love does not keep a record of wrongs. Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth, Love never gives up , and its faith, hope and patience never fail. Love is eternal." - 1 Corinthians 13 :))

MoNappy28-Holla! http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff194/soulstar79/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I am wearing twist, I shampoo or co-wash once a week. If I am wearing a puff I alternate between rinsing and co-washing daily. Nothing wrong with your routine, enjoy.
    Big chop in March 2005, and still loving this journey.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my wash (i.e shampoo and conditioner) my hair once per week. i co-wash (i.e wash/rinse my hair with conditioner) roughly every other day. my hair likes it so its not bad. you'll find that that's going to have to be your rule of thumb in deciding what's good or bad for YOUR hair. if your hair looks happy when you do it then its good for your hair :-)

[/b]
    "remove the kinks from your brain, no your hair!" ~ Marcus M. Garvey

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my wash (i.e shampoo and conditioner) my hair once per week. i co-wash (i.e wash/rinse my hair with conditioner) roughly every other day. my hair likes it so its not bad. you'll find that that's going to have to be your rule of thumb in deciding what's good or bad for YOUR hair. if your hair looks happy when you do it then its good for your hair :-)
    [/b]
    :yes:

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am I the only durty one here? :lol:
    When my hair is in twists (99% of the time) I was my hair every two weeks after I took my twists down. But I don't put any products in my hair.
    [/b]
    :icon_headshake: Nope you are not the only one. I do this when I get my hair twisted by a stylist, or even when I do it myself. If I wear it loose then I wash it once a week, usually on Saturdays. My hair does best when I leave it be or handle it as little as possible.
    If I say napptural and you say natural, we're talking about the same thing-differently. But if I say natural and you say re.laxer, then one of us is f*ckin wrong.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast